You Are The One And Only

This is Sun POV

-----------------------------------------------------------

He dragged me away from Ps and my friends. I smiled at what he was doing. I grinned like an idiot. He held my hand and never wanted to let me go. I called his name. He ignored me. He was mad. Jealous.

"Inn?"

"What?!" he replied in annoyance.

"Cute!" I said as I pinched his chubby cheek. This handsome boyfriend of mine, why he is so cute?

"Don't try me!"

I leaned my face to him, "If I do, what you will you do to me?" I asked him in low voice like I wanna tease him.

"You....!"

"Come on!" I grabbed his hand and forced him to follow me.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to have fun!"

*****

We were at Antique The Riverfront. It was one of the best nightlife attractions. The view in the night is beautiful. I brought Inn here because I wanted to spend my night date with him with romantic view. And for me, this is the best place to please him.

 And for me, this is the best place to please him

"Why we are here?" he asked me

"To have fun" I smiled at him, "Or do you want to go somewhere quiet and dark so we can do something private?" I winked.

"Pervert!"

I laughed. I forced him to follow me. We walked around. Enjoying the night view. It was so romantic. I could see he was enjoying the view and I was busy enjoying mine view. He is my view. The most beautiful view that I would never bored to enjoy for the rest of my life.