This Love Is Ours

"I love you...." he said it loud, "I love you, Sun!"

He looked at me. He was blushing. He still standing there, in the middle of crowd. People looked at him. I looked around. I hoped there's no familiar faces over here. But unlucky us, I saw someone was smiling and recorded him. Why in millions place, his father comes to this place? I need to save him!

I walked toward him and dragged him away. I dragged him to empty space. I pushed him to the wall. I trapped him between my arms. I made him to face me. Face to face. Just an inch apart. I could feel his warm breath panting. His face still turning red. Blushing. He licked his dry lips to make it wet. It was very tempting.

"What did you just say?"

"I...."

"Say it or else..." I threatened him again.

"I... Love you!" he said, "I really love you, Sun. I do!"

"It takes you so long to say it, huh?" I smiled, "Thank you for saying it" he smiled shyly. He nodded.

"I am sorry..."

"If you're sorry, let me kiss you" I joked to him. But he pulled me close and he pasted his lips to mine. I was shocked with what he just did to me. My eyes wide opened. But then I kissed him back. We played with our lips. Opened and closed. Suck his lips like there is no tomorrow. Sometime I bit his lower lip. It was so sexy. We let go of each other to cath our breath.

We looked at each othet eyes. He smiled shyly. I couldn't help but smiled with him. I kissed him again. I couldn't get enough of him. I have missed him so bad. I missed to taste his sweet soft lips. His lips made me addicted.

"You make me so bad, Inn!"

"So, what we are now?"

"What do you want us to be?"

"I want you to be mine. Forever!"

"As you wish, my handsome boyfriend!" I winked at him.

"Cheesy!"

"But you love me"

I pulled him close. I hugged him. It was nice to feel his warm body against mine. I wanted to stay like this with him forever. I never want to let him go. He is mine. Forever.

"Thank you, Sun!"

*****

I woke up with a smile on my face. I was so excited to start my day. After what happened yesterday, everything seem so bright to me. I was so happy. I was in cloud nine. I wanted to stay in cloud nine and didn't want to go back to reality.

Kidding. I loved to go back to reality. I lived for reality. My love is in reality. My love is real. My Inn is my reality. This is the best feeling ever in my entire life so far. I should be ready and went to meet my Inn. My boyfriend. Yes. I couldn't believe it. Inn is my boyfriend now. You guys jealous? Better be!

"So, my son-in-law. Do you come here to visit us, parent-in-law or do you want to fetch your husband?" his mother welcomed as usual. She always welcomed me with her teasing. I smiled at her.

"As much I want to visit you Mom, but I couldn't do it now. We have school this morning, so I am here to fetch your son"

"Sweets!" she said and then he called her son, "Inn, your sunshine is here. Hurry up or I will snatch him from you!"

Inn came and dragged me away. He held my hand and never let me go. I grinned because of that. It made me so happy.

"You, stop spreading your charm around!" he said to me.