Official But Not Officially

Back to Oh POV again

---------------------------------------------------------

I smiled like a crazy boy. I knew it but I couldn't help it but smile whenever that beautiful words which he said last night crossed my mind. He said he loves me. Oh my God, it was real. I pinched myself to make sure it was real or not. Ouch. It hurt. So, it was real. I smiled again.

"Ouch!" I yelped as I felt hurt in my cheeks. It was Sun who was pinched my cheeks.

"Why did you do that?"

"I just helping you to pinch your cheek as I saw you did that before"

This boy. I wanted to give him a punch. Not just once but million times. Anyone wants to join me?

I ignored him again. I back to my own world. My world where I can think about my Copper whenever and whatever I want be like. I smiled like an idiot again. Yes, Copper makes me like an idiot. I hated it. Nope. Kidding. I loved it.

"What happen with him?" Nam asked as she came and sat beside me. Sun shrugged.

"Is he okay? Want me to call a doctor?" Inn came and put one plate with foods in front of Sun. He sat beside Sun.

"You!" I said and I looked around them. They already have foods, but where is mine? I didn't have any.

"Where is my foods?"

"I thought you already bought it" Inn replied, "So, I just bought for me and Sun!"

I looked at Sun who shrugged again. Then I looked at Nam who sat beside me, quiet. She enjoyed her foods without any words. I stared at her and her foods.

"What? You didn't ask me to buy one for you!" She reasoned.

Ugh. Those friends of mine. Why they never be nice to me? Remind me later to take revenge on them. I mean about foods. I won't buy them foods. I told myself.

I took a plate in front of Sun and ate that foods. Sun and Inn protested but I didn't care. I ate it as there was nothing wrong about it. Sun glared at me. Same as Inn.

"You two can eat at same plate. You can share your foods, Inn. Feeding each other. I heard, it is good for your love"

And then they not protested again. Inn kept quiet but then he feeds Sun who seem surprised with what he was doing. Nam and I gave him look. We wanted to tease them but stopped when Inn gave us death glare. We back to our foods.

"So you two are dating now, right?" I asked Sun and Inn who still busy feeding each other. I could see they was happy doing that. I saw Inn smiled everytime he feeds Sun. And best friend of mine just grinning like an idiot.

"I think so!" Nam added.

They didn't say any words to us. They kept eating their foods. Sometime Sun took meat from my plate, I meant his original plate, and then put it into Inn's plate. Okay, that is the answer. They are dating for real. Finally! But I felt jealous!

Copper, when you are gonna ask me out to be your boyfriend?

"Is it matter for you and you?" Sun said.

"Of course. So, you can treat us to celebrate it!"

"Agree with that!" Nam gave me high five. I loved her for having same mind as mine.

"Just be happy for us is not enough?"

"Nope!" Nam and I said in unity.

"Just give them what they want" Inn said suddenly. Nam and I gave him look.