Dumb and Dumber

"So.... Oh, right?" Inn asked me. He got a smirk that I didn't like at all.

"You have problem with that?"

"No...." he sighed. Deep.

"What about you? Anything is bothering you?" I asked, "About Sun, right?" He looked at me then looked away. He looked straight up to the sky.

"I don't know... It is just... I don't know...."

We kept silent. I didn't dare to push him to talk again. I knew his feeling. I knew what problem he has, because I faced the same problem as him. We needed to clear our mind. We need to sort out our feeling. Oh and Sun. Two best friends who made me and my best friend confused. What have they done to us?

"I am going first!" I spoke to Inn, "And don't you ever think to tell this to others or I will kill you and you won't able to see your Sunshine!" I threatened him. He nodded. As I walked away, far from him, he called me. I turned back and saw him.

"Oh, I miss you so much....!" he teased me and then ran away before I could step my foot to chase him. Fuck you, Inn!

*****

After three days skipped class, Oh back to school. But he kept avoid me. I couldn't find him anywhere. It stressed me out. I was dying to meet him but he avoided me. I ran to every place that I thought Oh might be there, but no. I couldn't find him. Is he playing push and pull to me?

"Oh!" I called him when I saw he walked in coridor, alone. He turned back and bubbled something absurd about he is sorry if he made me mad. I chuckled of his stupidness. He was so cute.

I forced him to follow me for some talks. I asked him his number because my mom wants to call him. It was lame excuse but he accepted it. Such an innocent boy. He gave me his number and I saved it in my phone. I felt so happy when I got his number. Should I call him later? No, it was bad idea. You need to behave yourself, Copper! Don't be so obvious or Oh will scared because of you! I told myself.

After school, I heard Oh would go to mall with Peach and his friends. Peach look so happy when Sun asked her to join them. She walked beside Oh. They were talking and smiling. I didn't like to see that. I was jealous. I felt jealous. Over Peach or over Oh? I don't know. I just felt jealous.

"What with that face of yours? Do you have stomach ache?" Inn asked me.

"Nothing" I replied, "And I just saw Sun with Nam. They said they will head to mall for hanging out or something"

"Copper, I forget I have something to do. I can't join you today. I have to go now. Bye!" He said and left me. This friend of mine. Tsk. Inn, you don't need to lie to me. I know where you want to go and what you want to do. Inn... Inn.. You are totally whipped.

I called my mom to tell her if I would bring Oh home for dimner. She was exciting about that. Well, I lied about it to her. Oh wouldn't come for dinner. But it would give me excuse for me to ask him go home with me because my mother wanted him to come over. I am sorry mom, I used you for an excuse. Forgive me God for being bad son to my mom!

I drove my car to the gate of school. I stopped near Oh and his friends. I saw Sun and Inn beside him. Where is Nam and Peach? I didn't care. I looked at Oh.

"Oh, come in. My mom wants to meet you!" I said to him. He refused at first but after he talked with my mom on the phone, he came in to my car. Inn wanted to come along but I rejected it.

"My mom wants to meet Oh, not you. You go with Sun!" I could see Sun smiled mischievous at him. Served you right Inn. That was for the tease you got me at that night.

We drove to home in silent. When we arrived my mom welcomed him with lovely hug. She never gave me that treatment. I wondered, who is her real son? Me or Oh?

I went to upstair. I went to my room. I wanted to take a shower when my phone rang. I picked up the call from my annoying best friend.

"What?"

"You bastard! You left me with this pervert and now I don't know how to handle this boy. Come and help me!" Inn nagged at me on the phone. I needed to push away my phone from my ear because he was so loud.

"I'm busy. If you don't have anything to say again, I'll hang up"

"You...." Before he could end what he wanted to say, I cut the line. I am sorry Inn. I have my own business to do.

I walked to bathroom and showered. When I done, I saw Oh in my room. He looked around like he in awe with my room.

"What are you doing?" He seem shock. He looked at me then turned away, not to face me. He said he was there to tell me if dinner was ready. He wanted to walk out from my room but I grabbed his hand. It made his body thud mine. We were so close. We looked to each other. His face turned red because of embarrassement. He blushed. I couldn't stop smiling because of it. He was so cute. I told him to take shower because he smell bad. He ran to bathroom and locked it. Fuck. Why he was acting so cute in front of me? Was he trying to seduce me? Damn Oh, you are so bad!

*****

After I drove him home I went to the park. The same park as yesterday. I sat on a bench nearby. I looked at the sky. It was dark and the stars was nowhere to be found. But I found it beautiful. It seems bright to me. I smiled like a love sick person.

"Seems like someone loves to be here often"

"Talk about yourself, Inn!" He came and sat beside me.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing. The sky is so bright tonight"

"Are you nuts? It is night and the sky is so dark. How come it look so bright?"

"Fuck you! You ruin my mood!"

We became silent after that. We just busy with our own thought. I looked at Inn who seems space out. But then he smiled and blushed again. He seems noticed me looking at him.

"What?!" He asked.

"Nothing. I just wondering, how many kisses you got from Sun today?"

"You saw?" So, he admited he got kiss from Sun again. This friend of mine, how easy he is to read. I wondered why Sun couldn't get him to be his? Inn is so easy to deal with.

"Nope. But I had seen him kissed you at the night after we practiced for drama" His face became red of embarrasement. He covered his face with his hands.

"Why don't you admit it if you like him, Inn?"

"I don't know....." he said, "How about you? Why you not tell Oh if you like him?"

"I don't know...."

-----------------------------------------------------------

This two
Ugh. I'm done. I'm give up with this two 😡
Copper and Inn, stupid!
Dumb and dumber!!!
Just admit you guys loves them!
Why it is so hard for you guys to say it???