Confuse : Do I like Him?

I hate my life. Yes, you read it right. I said I hate my life. Why? Because everything in my life won't go as smooth as I want. It never went good. And It was because of Copper. Yes, my life is going crazy because of him. Maybe you guys wonder what he has done to me again this time. To tell the truth, he done nothing like bully me or something. It was just he acted like he cared of me. I hated it.

He always be there wherever I was. When I was in canteen, he came and gave me drink to drink. When I went home, he gave me ride. When I have assignment, he helped me with that. It was strange, right? Why would he do it to me?

"My mom tells me to treat you better!" Yes, that was the only answer he gave me. Aaaarrrgggg!!! He made me crazy!

He could careless about it. I meant, he could lie to his mother. Not I didn't like he is being nice to me. But I didn't want he acted like I am someone who should he cared about. I just wanted normal life. Just me spending my time peacefully. Is that hard to ask?

"What happens to him? Why he acts like that to you? Is he hitting on you?" Sun asked curiosity after Copper gave me drink. We sat in our usual place. Nam joined with us and also Inn. I just realised, since when Inn joined us? And why he was here?

He sat between Nam and Sun, closer to Sun. Aish, this boy. Was he jealous of Nam getting closer with Sun? I thought so as I saw the way he acted whenever Nam around his Sun.

"I don't know!" I lied, "If you want to know, just ask him yourself" The truth, I know why he acted like that. It started after what happened in that day. The day I met his parent and had dinner in his house.

----- Flash Back -----

We are at the dinning room. I was forced by his parent to have dinner with them. We sat in apposite way. Copper and I faced each other and his parent did the same. I sat beside his mother. His mother placed lot of foods on my plate.

"Eat a lot, my son Oh" she said, "I don't know what foods do you like but I hope you will like my cooking"

"Thank you aun..." I got glared when I said that word 'aun...' so I stopped and changed it, "Mom. I'm not picky about foods" she smiled.

"I'm glad. Not like my Copper, he is so picky about foods!" she complained about Copper, "No greassy. No fat. Not too spicy. Too much to ask. I wonder is there someone will stand his picky attitude? Is my Copper seing someone?"

"Mom!"

"Copper, don't yell to your mom" his father commanded him. He said sorry. Such a good kid. Huh? What am I thinking?

"So, Oh. Is he seeing someone?"

"About that...." I stole a glance to him, "Better you ask him yourself, Mom"

"He never wants to tell me" she sulked.

"Yes I am, but we are taking a break now" Copper said but his eyes still facused in his foods.

"Oooo... So unfortunate"

"Enough talking. Eat first. We can talk later" his father said. We ate our foods silently but sometime I stole a glance to him.

"My son is handsome, right?" his mother whispered in my ear. That made me chocked. I coughed. She chuckled and gave me drink. Shit. What have I done with this family?

We finished our dinner. His father told him to give me ride back to my home. I refused and told them I could take a cab. Copper grabbed my bag and brought it to his car. Like or not, I followed him and sat in his car. Damn. Why the member of this family always use force on me?