Regret

It was been three days I didn't see Oh came to school. It was three days in hell for me. I was starving to see him. I have been looking for him everyday. I went to his class every morning and every afternoon after school. I wanted to meet him. I wanted to appologize him.

"He is not coming today" Inn told me, "I heard he is sick and need another day to take a rest"

"I miss him"

I saw Sun. I ran to him. I called his name. He ignored me. He kept walking. I grabbed his shoulder to stop him. Inn followed me from behind.

"What do you want?" he blurted out with anger.

"How is Oh? Is he okay? Is he fine?"

"What do you think? Aftet what you did to him, do you think he is okay? Do you think he is fine?" he mad at me, "And why do you care if he is fine or not?"

"I am just worry about him"

"You don't have any right to be worry about him!" he looked at me then Inn, "Both of you... Is it fun to play with someone's feeling? You treat them like they are loved and then you throw them like a trash!"

"I don't understand, what he saw in you to make him fall for you?"

Did I heard it right? Did he just told me if Oh likes me? Oh loves me? So, it wasn't Peach but me? Is it real?

"Wha... What did...you say?" I asked Sun, "Did you said if Oh likes me? Oh loves me?"

"Is it matter now? You hurt him!" he said sarcastically, "To be honest, I don't think you deserve someone like Oh to love you!"

"Yeah, some people don't deserve to be loved by someone else!" He looked at Inn in anger. He left us. Inn ran after him.

I left dumbfounded. I still trying to process everything Sun said. I felt so stupid. What have you done, Copper? You stupid jerk. You asshole!

I ran to my car and drove it to his house. I need to see him now. I should appologize him. When I was near his house, I saw his mother went out from his house. She look in hurry. I parked my car and went to his house. I called his name but no one aswered me. I tried to open the door. Klik. It wasn't locked. I went in. I felt like a thief.

I looked around and called his name again. He didn't answer me. I heard someone was speaking.

"I am sorry"

It was him. I went to where that voice came. I opened the door. I saw he was laying back on his bed. His body was covered by the duvet.

"I am sorry" he said again. He mumbled. He was sleeping. Maybe he has nightmare. I tried to wake him up.

"Oh!" I called him. He woke up. He sit up and sit on the bed, faced me. I looked at him. I missed him so much. I missed this boy in front of me. I missed this cute boy who looked at me. I missed this boy who I love the most. Those eyes, those lips, those cheek, nose.... I missed all of them. I missed to touch him. I missed to feel his warm body. I missed all he has. I missed him so much.

I leaned my face close to him. I lifted his chin. I thouched his lips with my lips. I kissed him tenderly then I hugged him. I felt like our heart was touching each other. It felt so nice. It felt so warm.

"I'm sorry" he said again. I let go of our embrace. I looked at him.

"No. I'm sorry for everything because I hurt you a lot. And I'm sorry for the tears that was running to your eyes until now. I'm sorry" I said to him.

"And I'm sorry because it took so long for me to realize that I love you" I kissed him again and hugged him.

"I love you, too!" He mumbled on my shoulder. Then I didn't hear any voices came from his mouth. I felt warm breath touched my neck. He back to sleep again. I help him to lay down. I covered his body with duvet again. I kissed his forehead before I left.

"Thank you Oh, for loving me"

*****

The next day at school, I couldn't wait to see him. I was dying to see him again. I felt so excited to meet him. I couldn't see him in the morning before school start and in break times because he was avoiding me and I was busy with task that my uncle gave me. But I promissed myself I will try to meet him after school.

And here I am, searching for him around school. He was like ninja. He always jump and ran away whenever he saw me. Shit Oh, why you are so hard to find?

I saw him walking alone. He bowed down his head. He wasn't looking straight. I walked toward him and bumped into him. He looked at me in shock, like I am a ghost or something. He look terrified. Am I that scary?

"I... I am sorry!" He said and ran away. He passed me and ran away. I wanted to chased him but he was so fast. I lost him.

What happened to him? Why he run away from me? Didn't he remember what happen yesterday between me and him? Between us? Oh, why you do this to me?

I was upset but it wasn't for long. Maybe this is a challenge for me to win him back. Maybe this is a test for me to make him loves me back. Maybe God wants to see me the way I will win his heart back.

Well, I am Copper and I always up for challenge. If he didn't remember about yesterday, I will make him remember about it again. I will make him fall for me again.

Just wait and see, Oh!

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, finally you know
It was not just Oh's dream
Half of it was dream but half of it was real 😉

Next chapter
I don't know what to write but I will think about it
Hope my mind won't stuck again 😇😇😇

See you in next chapter

Xoxo