Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 1]

Did I have told you I hate attention? I think I have told you. Many times. Yes, I hated it. And today is the same. I hated this attention. P'Pong drove me to school and when we arrived, some of students gathered around us. No, only him. Mostly is girls but there are boys too. And because I came with him, I became part of the attentetion too. Well, I couldn't blame them about it. It was one in million chances when a handsome guy came to our school. A cool one. It is so rare.

He ignored all of them

He ignored all of them. He bid me goodbye and told me to be a good boy. I am not a kid anymore but he treated me like a 5 years old kid.

"Oh, is that you?" a girl asked me. Yes, she is Peach. "You look....different?"

"More handsome, i guess" I joked to her. She giggled.

"But I like the old one. It was cute" she said. It made me smiled in shyly. Showed my dimples.

 Showed my dimples

*****

Everyday P'Pong always drove me to school and gave me fetch. And it became habit, I guessed. I was being pampered by him. I wondered, why he has lot of free times to do that to me. Isn't he has a girlfriend?

"P', I wonder won't your girlfriend feel ditched by you because you're spending times with me almost everyday? Won't she feel jealous?" I asked him in another time when he drove me to school.

"I don't have girlfriend, so don't worry. You should find me one, Oh"

"How come I find you one when I, myself don't have any" he laughed and pat my head gently.

"That is good then. So, we can spend more times together. Just think it as a date with a handsome guy like me" he joked.

I felt someone was standing beside me. I looked at that person. Copper. He looked at P'Pong like he wanted to have fight with him. They stared each other. The atmosphere became intense.

"Come on. Our class will start soon!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him. I looked back to P'Pong. He grinned at me.

"I will fetch you after school. See you later, Oh" he screamed to me, "And don't miss me na!" This P'Pong, is he trying to make people misunderstanding about us?