Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]

Before school trip, our school had sport competition. Everyone should participated. Including Oh. Well, he was forced to participate because my gang bullied him. He challenged me to have race with him. I accepted that bet.

"Anything?" I smirked, "Deal!"

I wanted to win the bet so I could ask him to have date with me. Yes, I wanted to have date with him so bad. Only me and him, together all alone. All night long.

After he challeged me, I heard he was training so hard. I always watched from afar whenever he trained. He look so determine to win the bet.

"Su su na!" That is all I could say to him to encourage him. I hoped he could do the best for race. And he did. He won over me. I kind of regret I couldn't win but I was glad too he won.

I asked him what he wanted me to do but he saif he didn't know yet. I said I could wait until he decided what he wanted me to do. I said, I would do anything for him. Yes, I would do anything for him.

*****

We were in train. I sat with my gang. Near where Oh sat. We were three seats away. I heard he was nagging about Inn and Sun being lovey dovey in front of him. I saw he walked away and move to another wagon. I waited for awhile before got up and went to find him. I didn't want to make my gang feel suapicious toward me.

"Where are you going, Copper?" one of my gang asked me.

"Toilet"

I walked away from them and went to where Oh might be. I was smilling like crazy when I think I will have some times with him but it suddenly faded away. I saw him sat with Peach beside him. They was laughing and seem so happy with what they was doing. I felt jealous. I felt sad. I walked away and back to my gang.

When we arrived in our destiny, I hurried up and called my uncle

When we arrived in our destiny, I hurried up and called my uncle. I asked him if he could help set me up with Oh in one room. I glad he could do it. And here I am with him in our honeymoon room. Haha.

I asked him if he wanted to go shower first or take a nap and he decided to take shower first. I waited him to finish. I closed my eyes to rest a bit. I felt someone was moving beside me. I took a peak and saw him was sleeping. I pulled him closer and cuddling him. His body is so warm. He smell nice. His hair is so soft. I cuddled him for while before he woke up and wanted to get out from my arms. I pleaded him to stay still and he let me. It was so nice to be close with him.

Peach came and asked him to have dinner together with her and he accepted it. This boy, why he always be nice to people? Can he just reject her offer for once? I wanted to have more times together with him. Why he couldn't undertand that?

I decided to join them because I didn't want to let him be with Peach all alone. I didn't want him will fall for her charm. I should protect him from her spell. Peach look annoyed with me but I didn't care. I won't leave you alone with my future boyfriend, you girl!