Go On Date With Me!

It is been a week since Copper said he wanted to court me. And he did. He always there wherever I was. He treated me like his precious. Not I complained, but what I should say. It was annoying. Why? Because it is look like he is my bodyguard. Always following me wherever I go. Even when I wanted to go to toilet. Ugh.

"Stop following me!"

"I will if you say yes for a date with me om Saturday"

I walked in to toilet and closed the door. I didn't give him reply. Well, I played to hard to get. But this handsome boy, so stubborn.

After school ended, I didn't pass through the front gate, but I passed by the side of school. I wanted to climb the wall beside the school. I did it to avoid him. I walked like a spy or ninja. I walked against the wall. I looked to the right and to the left. Making sure if there was no one saw me.

"What are you doing here?" someone asked me.

"How about you? What are you doing here, Sun?" I asked Sun who seems doing the same thing as I did. Is he avoiding someone?

"Same as you. I wanted to avoid Inn!"

"Playing hard to get, huh? Don't you love him? You're so bad, Sun!"

"Talk it to yourself. Don't you see yourself?"

"Hey, I do this because you said so!" I protested.

We ended up helping each other to pass the wall. He helped me first to step up. It was hard but I managed to do it. Then he did the same. We looked at the wall and then looked at each other. We smiled, like we proud of what we just did.

"Are you two done acting like ninja?"

There was Copper stared at us. Inn beside him. Shit. After all effort we just did, why we ended up meet them? God, why?

Inn walked pass me and dragged Sun away with him. Copper walked toward me. He smiled. Like he showed me evil smile. Shit. I'm done. I am gonna die.

Dear readers, if you not see me again in future that's mean I have been killed by this handsome boy in front of me. Please report him and find my body. I want to rest in peace.

"You are cute, Oh!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

Okay, I died. Bye guys. I died because of heart attack. His smile made me get a heart attack. Again.

*****

Me and Peach was sitting in living room. She helped me with my assignments. Our friend-relationship back to normal again. We be friend after cold war she gave me. It was uncomfortable situation, but it was the past. We are so happy now. Maybe she move on.

"So, it is Copper?" She asked me.

"Huh?"

"Everyone knows if he is courting you. How about it?"

"Why? Do you regret broke up with him?" I joked.

"Kind of" she said, "Hey, don't worry. I won't sneak him from you. If we try it again, it won't work. So better we stay like this. I am happy with my life. And he is happy with courting you!" she added when she looked at my shocked face.

"I don't like him!"

"Yeah.... I can see that" she said doubting me.

This girl. Why everyone never believe in what I say about him? I said the truth. I don't like him. I never like him. I love him. Aish. The last one, I didn't mean it. Belive me!

Peach was leaving when we saw Copper in front of the door. He looked at us. Peach bid me goodbye. Peach leaned his face in my ear. She whispered.

"If you need a help, don't call me!"