Explain.

"It's you."

Kokichi Ouma, Ultimate supreme leader. 

Of course. 

The more Shuichi thought about it, the more it made sense. Of course it had to be Kokichi. Although there the Purple haired boy stood there, Shuichi still couldn't believe it. He couldn't accept it. Kokichi was a liar, it was in his nature but setting up a killing game? Surely he wouldn't go that far, would he? 

Set up a killing game to make us kill each other? It's too far. He knew that he had to confront Kokichi with confidence and control, back him into a corner with evidence until he had no other option other that admit it, that he is the mastermind of this killing game. Then it would all be over. That's what Shuichi knew he had to do. 

Kokichi turned to face Shuichi and greeted him with a smile and a wave. Shuichi tried to remain calm, he had his plan. Confront him with evidence, back him into a corner, make him admit it. As calmly as he could, Shuichi walked up to Kokichi repeating his plan over and over in his head. 

"Hey Shu---" Kokichi greeted Shuichi nicely but was cut off due to a swift punch to the face given by Shuichi himself. Shuichi had forgotten the plan, instead of confronting him with words and arguments, he confronted him with a punch to the face. 

Kokichi almost fell over but somehow managed to remain standing while Shuichi cradled his hand, he didn't know punching someone would hurt so much but he forgot, other than training with Kaito, he didn't get much exercise and therefore wasn't very strong. 

"I didn't see you as the violent type Shuichi, more like a book type of guy." Kokichi scowled, cradling his face like a child. 

"You're the mastermind Kokichi Ouma, Ultimate supreme leader." Shuichi accused.

Kokichi simply looked at him, looking puzzled. Then, he laughed. 

"Me? The mastermind?" Kokichi declared, still laughing heavily. 

Shuichi had been told by Kokichi before that he was the mastermind but he simply dismissed it, he thought Kokichi was still trying to mess with him and it was probably a lie. Shuichi didn't notice it at the time but he had blankly been staring at Kokichi for at least 5 minutes. It was, weird even compared to Kokichi. 

*Shuichi point of view*

Is Kokichi messing with me? Is he messing with everyone? 

Right. Let's think logically, Kokichi says that he loves the killing game. He loves messing with everyone and confusing them. Is he really the one keeping us here? Is he just telling us a lie? Is it just a small part in an even greater plan? 

What are you planing Kokichi?

*Kokichi point of view*

He's been staring at me for the last 5 minutes. Is he trying to analyse me? Yeah, he hasn't learn anything, you can't read me! Kokichi Ouma, Ultimate supreme leader. 

Hmmm, Shuichi, how can I mess with you? He looks pretty spaced out at the moment, in his own world. I'm going to use this to my advantage. 

Hehehe.

*no-one point of view*

Kokichi quickly darted to the door, which was still open, Shuichi snapped awake back in reality to face him. Kokichi looked mischievous. 

"What are you doing Kokichi?" Shuichi said, slightly nervously.  

Kokichi placed his hand on the door. 

"I'm thinking..." Kokichi sighed, "You know, this door is open, it ought to be closed." 

It took Shuichi a few seconds to put the pieces together. The door. The door. The door had an automatic lock on it. A lock only accessible on the outside of the door. 

"KOKICHI!", Shuichi shouted at Kokichi. 

Kokichi smiled, placed his hands onto the door and smiled at Shuichi. 

"Don't even think about it Kokichi!" Shuichi shouted, angrily. Then, Kokichi started laughing, like uncontrollably laughing. Shuichi took a deep breath. "It was just a lie, thank goodness we would of been locked in otherwise."  Shuichi thought to himself. 

"Maybe you should step away from the door, just in case you--" Shuichi was cut off when Kokichi suddenly lost his footing and smashed into the door, slamming it shut. 

"In case you fall."