Ringbox

"Could you stand up?" Kokichi asked anxiously. 

"Stand up? Why?" Shuichi replied curiously. 

"I want to do this properly." Kokichi replied, cradling the ring box in his pocket.

"I don't get it but sure, give me a minute." Shuichi shrugged.

It took a few minutes but Shuichi managed to climb out of his hospital bed and stand in front of Kokichi, not expecting anything to happen.

"Shuichi, I love you so much... I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love you but you changed everything for me, you gave me hope." Kokichi started.

"Ever since that room lock in, I started to like you.. I had never experienced a feeling like that before and I wasn't sure what to do... but then when you swallowed those pills, my heart broke." 

Kokichi took a deep breath then continued, "I have, since that day, fallen for you. This is the second time you nearly died for me.. and I don't understand why you did it but you've saved my life twice now.. I'm so happy that you're okay." 

"Kokichi I—" Shuichi tried to interrupt but was cut off by Kokichi.

"Just let me finish, Uhh.." 

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Shuichi Saihara, you will always be the guy I fell in love with.. I just want to ask.."

Kokichi went down on to one knee and pulled out the ringbox. 

"Shuichi Saihara, will you marry me?" 

They say that the longest pause that you will ever experience is the one that follows asking the question, 'Will you marry me?" The person could say anything from no to laughing in your face. But, if you're lucky enough, they might answer with the single greatest word in the English language...

"Yes."

Kokichi was still in shock  as he put one ring on Shuichi's ring finger and the other one on his own. He stood up and drew Shuichi into a kiss. 

After a while, Kokichi pulled away and screamed in excitement, "We just.. WE JUST GOT ENGAGED!" 

"Yeah, we did.." 

"You could seem a bit more enthusiastic." Kokichi said, rolling his eyes. 

"I'm just a bit sad.. this means that our story is coming to an end..." Shuichi sighed.

"Story? What are you talking about?" Kokichi asked, looking puzzled. 

"I just feel like there might be a few chapters left  and I'm sad that it's nearly done." Shuichi sulked. 

"You are confusing the hell out of me right now." Kokichi asked awkwardly.

"It doesn't matter, the author is probably going to talk again at the end of this chapter.. giving some news that the reader should listen to." 

"Reader? Author? Okay Shuichi.. just stop." Kokichi sighed anxiously. 

"Sorry.. I have no idea what I'm talking about.." Shuichi apologised. 

Just as Shuichi was about to kiss Kokichi again, Kaito and Maki walked into the room. 

"Hey Shu—" Kaito declared before cutting himself off, "Uhh.. we should of knocked.. Should we go?.." 

"No guys, it's okay.." Shuichi said, pulling away from Kokichi to face them. 

Maki suddenly saw something glisten, coming from Shuichi's direction. She scanned down and eventually saw a ring on Shuichi's finger. "Holy f*ck." 

Kaito turned to Maki in shock, "Maki Roll! You can't use that language.. what happened?" 

"Uhh.. I saw Shuichi's ring..." 

"Ring?" Kaito murmered, before turning to face Shuichi. 

When he saw the ring, he almost fell to the floor with shock. "You're engaged?!"

"Oh. Yeah, I'm engaged." Shuichi said casually.

"What? When did this happen? You are engaged to Kokichi right?" Kaito exclaimed.

"Just now actually and yeah, to Kokichi." Shuichi shrugged, like it was no big deal.

"Congratulations." Maki chimed in, crossing her arms gently.

"Yeah, thanks." Shuichi and Kokichi smiled. 

"You know, I always shipped OumaSai." Maki said, causing everyone else in the room to be confused. 

"So, who's taking the last name then?" Kaito questioned.

"I haven't really thought abou—-" Shuichi said but was cut off by Kokichi, "I'm taking Shuichi's last name.. I've always thought Saihara sounds better than Ouma." 

"If you're sure?" Shuichi asked. 

"Of course I am.. Kokichi Saihara sounds awesome." Kokichi said, smiling gently at Shuichi. 

Sorry that this chappy was so short (684 words) but I didn't really know where to end it. Uhh, if you couldn't tell.. there will be a few chapters left...

OF THIS PART! (did I trick you?!)

AHH I know! THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEASON TWO... I was really excited to section the story off so the next part will focus on their life together! (The second season will still be in this book, it's not a seperate story.)

I'm working on another OumaSai story at the moment which is an University AU and it's out right now. It's also really fun to write and will include more awkward moments, jokes, innuendos and humor but also crushes and relationships....aha. 

It's called Roommate - OumaSai.  

Thank you for all your amazing comments and support, you are all amazing readers! 

AND ALSO, HAPPY NEW YEAR (2018)