Let's go.

"We were that obvious?" Kyoko asked, more nervously than normal. 

"Not to me." Kokichi thought about loud. 

"I didn't want to say anything." Shuichi spoke nervously. 

"Well, it's true." Makoto grinned, wrapping his arm around Kyoko's waist causing her to blush gently.

"Anyway Uhh, what's new with you guys?" Kyoko smiled, trying to create conversation.

"Not much really." Shuichi replied, causing Kokichi to shoot a look at him. 

"Not really?! We're going to England in like two days!" Kokichi replied, sounding reasonably startled. 

"Oh-Yeah. We are." 

"How did you forget already?" Kokichi continued, laughing slightly. 

"I didn't forget. I just.." Shuichi lied, failing miserably. 

"Pffttt. You can't lie, try harder next time." Kokichi smirked, flirting slightly. 

Makoto subtly whispered to Kyoko, "We're going to be like that one day aren't we?" 

"Probably..." Kyoko replied, shrugging slightly.

"Oh, we forgot to tell you guys something.. me and Kokichi are going to England for a couple of days." Shuichi shrugged.

"England? That's a long flight.. when do you leave? And why are you going?" Kyoko asked inquisitively. 

"To invite one of our friends and in a day or two. I need to finish off some cases first." Shuichi replied causally. 

"Cases? Good luck with that." Makoto spoke supportively.

Kyoko and Makoto stayed a bit longer before they said their goodbyes and left. 

Shuichi and Kokichi were laying in bed talking. 

"Cases Huh?" 

"Yeah, I'll have to solve them before we go." 

"Can you finish them in time?"

"Hmm, Yeah.. probably." Shuichi replied, not really sure of the truthful answer. 

"This is our first holiday.. I'm kind of excited." Kokichi smiled, looking at Shuichi excitedly. 

Shuichi gently chuckled to himself then wrapped his arm around Kokichi's waist. "Me to." 

"When we show up at Keebo's Killing Game lecture type thing.. they're probably going to think we're cosplaying." Kokichi pondered, laughing slightly. 

"Yeah, damn good cosplay as well. Look exactly like Kokichi Ouma and Shuichi Saihara." 

"Imagine their faces if we tell them." Kokichi joked, "They would loose their f*cking minds." 

"Yeah, probably." Shuichi replied, "We are going to have to get Keebo's attention somehow." 

Kokichi thought to himself for a moment before answering. "We could shout something.. like only something you would understand if you were in the Killing Game." 

"Huh?"

Shuichi smiled at Kokichi, "That's actually a great idea."

"Yeah, I know." Kokichi replied, rather smugly. 

Kokichi's face suddenly dropped "Wait.. what to you mean by 'actually'?"

"Nothing.." Shuichi denied. 

Kokichi rolled his eyes. Then changed his tone into a slightly more serious one, "Do you remember th-"

"Killing Game? Yeah, of course I do. Seeing a dead body.. it never goes away." Shuichi replied taking a deep breath, "I remember thinking you were such an idiot." 

"I was never!" 

"Yea, you were.. you annoyed the crap out of Kaito and Maki.. and me at points." Shuichi exclaimed.

"And then, I started to like you. That was stupid." Kokichi said sarcastically.

"Hey!" Shuichi responded back, "I had to kiss you remember? You were too afraid to make the first move." 

"I wouldn't say I was afraid exactly.." Kokichi defended.

Shuichi chuckled to himself, "Sure Kokichi."

"I wasn't!"

"Mm hmm, totally believe you." Shuichi replied extremely sarcastically.

Kokichi rolled his eyes then started to chuckle to himself.

"You're laughing?... Why?" 

"We've had some fun haven't we?" Kokichi smiled, "So far?" 

"Yeah, we have." Shuichi shrugged, thinking back on everything that had happened. 

"The future is going to be even better." 

"Yeah, it will be." Shuichi smiled back, kissing Kokichi's forehead. 

They both eventually fell asleep holding each other. 

I'm sorry this chapter was so short.. I just love the way this chapter ended, it's soo cute!

Okay, you people are all amazing readers. I love the comments you send and everything else you guys do.

I would love ideas for a new story that I'd start after this one is finished. Please, any ideas at all would be great. AU's, scenarios, seriously ANYTHING! :)

Any ideas, all ideas are great ideas. Thanks for helping me out. 😇

(Have an idea? Well then, tell me! Any idea is a good idea and I really need an idea.) 

😊😊