Face.

"Aww Shuichi... why are you looking at me like that?.." 

Shuichi was standing opposite Tsumugi within a warehouse type area. They were around 10m apart, Tsumugi was standing sweetly with her hands behind her back. She was rocking backwards and forwards which made Shuichi slightly unnerved. It was very clear that something about her was unhinged.

"What are you going to do to me then?.." Tsumugi cooed. 

Shuichi clenched his fists and tried to restrain himself. Something about her made him feel angrier than he had ever felt. She was the one who arranged the Killing Game where many of his friends were killed and murdered. 

"Admit you murdered Himiko." Shuichi demanded.

"Himiko's dead? Hmm.. I'm sure she had it coming." Tsumugi smirked to herself.

"You killed her Tsumugi, ADMIT IT." Shuichi said, starting to shout.

"Oooo! Quite a temper I see.. you know what?" Tsumugi said in a disturbed tone, "Since we're friends I'll tell you." 

This made Shuichi's blood boil but he knew that Tsumugi was only trying to get on his nerves but he was so close to a confession that he couldn't react now.

"Don't be like that my dear Shuichi." Tsumugi continued, "Now, Himiko.. hmm I do remember talking to her and well... let's just say, she didn't talk much." 

"So you killed her?" 

"Kill is such a strong word.. I had to neutralize her I suppose.." 

"So, did you did kill her?"

"Neutralize and Kill are synonyms so, technically yes I did." 

Shuichi flinched, he finally knew. He subtly got his phone out and stopped the recording. 

Even though he had her confession, he wasn't done yet. He still had to stop Tsumugi, at all costs no matter what he had to do.  

"So what now? You want to catch up?" Tsumugi asked like she had done nothing wrong. 

"We aren't friends. We will never be friends because of what you've done." Shuichi hissed bitterly. 

Shuichi turned to leave but was stopped by Tsumugi saying, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." 

When Shuichi turned around, reality hit him. He instantly knew that he had fallen for Tsumugi's trap. 

Tsumugi had one hand on her waist  and her other hand on a handgun pointed at Shuichi's head. "Don't move." 

Almost on cue, Shuichi's phone started ringing. 

"Answer the phone, pretend everything is normal or I'll shoot you." Tsumugi smiled, "Put the phone on speaker." 

Shuichi answered the phone to hear Kokichi's voice.

"Shuichi! Oh my god! Are you okay?!" Kokichi asked, sounding incredibly panicked. 

"Ha, yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,  I haven't messed anything up yet. Things can go from bad to worse I suppose."

"I understand Uhh.. Love you."

"Love you to."

Shuichi pressed hang up on the phone call then looked back to Tsumugi. The way she smiled was unhinged and made Shuichi feel incredibly uncomfortable. 

"Already saying I love you?" Tsumugi giggled to herself, "Are you doing all of this to protect him? That's so sweet! Almost makes my heart melt!"