Long haul flight

Short time skip..

Shuichi and Kokichi were standing with their cases queueing at the airport to check their cases onto the flight.

"Can I have your passports and boarding passes please?" The person at the desk said, calling them over.

Shuichi and Kokichi walked up to her and presented their passports and boarding passes. She took the, and glanced over them, typing the necessary information into the computer. "Okay, Mr Saihara and Mr Ouma. Load your cases onto the belt."

Shuichi and Kokichi loaded their cases onto the belt then continued on to the plane gates. They sat down on one of the benches and talked about the trip they were going on.

"England.." Kokichi kept saying over and over again. "You know what it's like over there?"

"Not really, I know it's very different from here though." Shuichi replied, "I've heard it rains a lot."

The speakers came on and announced the flight causing Shuichi to look up. "Come on, let's go." Kokichi nodded his head and smiled back at Shuichi. "Yeah, let's go."

They then picked up their bags and started walking towards the plane gate.

(I don't think you guys want to read a whole section of them being on a long haul flight so.. I'll just leave this image.)

As soon as the plane landed, Shuichi turned to Kokichi who had fallen asleep on his shoulder

As soon as the plane landed, Shuichi turned to Kokichi who had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He looked really cute and peaceful.

Shuichi gently put his hand on Kokichi's head and stroked it gently. "We're here."

Kokichi opened one of his eyes then squinted at the light. "Here? Already?"

Shuichi laughed to himself then nodded. "Yeah, we're here."

Kokichi stretched then got up from his seat and got is bag up from the floor. Shuichi was looking up at him, enjoying the view.

"Hey, stop looking at me like that." Kokichi joked, blushing slightly.

"I love you."

"I know." Kokichi smiled, "Come on, we need to get off the plane."

Shuichi got up, collected his bag then waited for Kokichi. "Come on."

Kokichi took Shuichi's hand and nodded. "Let's go."

The two of the walked off the plane, trying not to trip on the plane stairs.

The made their way towards passport control so that they could get out of the airport and into the country.

"Passport."

Shuichi quickly got his passport out and presented it to the border control officer.

The officer took it then kept on glaring at the passport and then turned to glare at Shuichi. "Okay, go on."

"Thanks."

Shuichi quickly took his passport back and walked away, stopping afterwards to wait for Kokichi.

Short time skip...

"They weren't kidding about England being miserable."

Kokichi and Shuichi were out the airport and were just staring outside at the weather.

"It's not miserable.... it's just.. very different from Japan." Shuichi replied, looking around at the scenery.

"Right." Kokichi replied sarcastically.

"We should get going and put our cases in our hotel room."

"Straight to the hotel room then.." Kokichi replied in a flirtatious tone.

"Is sex all you think about?" Shuichi replied, raising an eyebrow.

"It's not all I think about."

"Right." Shuichi said doubtfully.

"It's not!!" Kokichi exclaimed.

Shuichi nodded sarcastically.

"It's not!!"

"Sure Kokichi, let's go." Shuichi said starting to walk away.

"Hey, wait up!"

Short time skip...

"That was fun." Kokichi grinned, still lying on the double bed.

"We just unpacked the cases Kokichi. Well actually, I unpacked the cases all by myself and you just laid on the bed." Shuichi corrected.

"I did do something..." Kokichi sulked, "I've been waiting for you to join me."

"We'll do that later."

Kokichi smirked back then mumbled under his breath, "And you say I'm the one who is always thinking about sex."

"Huh? Did you say something?" Shuichi asked, curious of what Kokichi had just mumbled.

"Huh? Me?!" Kokichi replied as sarcastically as he could, "I didn't say annnnyythinnggg!!"

Shuichi walked over to the double bed and flopped onto it, looking exhausted. Kokichi turned to look at him, smiling doubtfully. "You look tired."

Shuichi glanced up at him before closing his eyes again, "Uh-Huh."

"You going to sleep?" Kokichi smiled back.

Shuichi nodded, his eyes still closed.

"You're no fun anymore."

"Well, you're marrying me." Shuichi smiled.

Kokichi laughed to himself gently. "I know that, I kind of want to go outside."

"Outside? Well, I can't do let you alone.. you'll probably get lost." Shuichi said, starting to sit up from the bed. "Let's go."

Kokichi's face lit up. "Seriously!?"

"Yeah. Anything for you."

"Anything?"

Shuichi rolled his eyes. "Well, almost anything."

Kokichi smiled. He loved him more than everything.

I have an idea for another story, after this one is finished.. I wanted your opinions.. uhhh, it's basically another OumaSai.. Yeah.. it's basically - After Kokichi's and Kaito's deaths, Shuichi gets a chance to go back in time to the beginning of the killing game in order to save Kokichi's life. 

I love this idea.. do you guys?