One.

Kokichi and Shuichi looked at each other. 

"Fine, what's the first one?" Shuichi sighed, sounding almost defeated. 

Monokuma laughed, making Shuichi shift nervously. 

"Right, swap clothes." 

Kokichi laughed but Shuichi was puzzled. "Why?" Shuichi said. 

"Because it's fun." Monokuma laughed.

When Shuichi turned round to face Kokichi but when he did, Kokichi  was undressed down to his underwear. Shuichi was shocked and flustered. So Shuichi regrettably did the same. After they had changed, they looked...different to say the least. Hilariously different.

Shuichi looked more relaxed but extremely strange

Shuichi looked more relaxed but extremely strange. He didn't like all the weird straps and excessive designs though. Kokichi looked smart, he didn't like it. He felt too...confined. The stripes on the weird school uniform didn't suit him and all the buttons were just too weird. "So..Monokuma, when are we getting changed back?" Kokichi kind of whined, like a child.

"Oooo, you want to change back do you?!" Monokuma chimed, "Yeah, that's not going to happen." 

"Why not?" Kokichi moaned.

"My clothes aren't that bad are they?"  Shuichi thought. 

Monokuma went off the speaker after saying "2." It took a while for the pair of them to recognise what Monokuma had just said. "Two." Shuichi gasped, "The key code."

Shuichi tried to run to write down the key code on anything he could find but fell over due to the weird straps on Kokichi's outfit. Almost immediately, Kokichi burst out laughing due to Shuichi falling over face first.

"Thanks Kokichi, it really helps that you're laughing at me instead of helping" Shuichi moaned as he picked himself up from the floor. Shuichi shot an angry look Kokichi's way then walked to the other side of the small room to try and find something to write the number on. Kokichi tried to put on a pouty face to attract Shuichi's attention but Shuichi was already getting angry with him and to stop himself from punching Kokichi again, he paid him no attention. 

"I'm sorry?" Kokichi asked, not sure whether that was the right thing to do. 

Shuichi continued to ignore him, which only made Kokichi crave for more attention. "Hey! Shuichi!" He chimed, "I want to ask you something." 

Shuichi took a deep breath and gave in just so he might shut up once he answered him. "What?, what do you want?" Shuichi shrugged, angrily. 

"Oooo, someone's grumpy." Kokichi cooed, trying to get on Shuichi's nerves and succeeding.

"Just ask the damn question" Shuichi glared. 

"So...did you ever like Kaede?" Kokichi said, rubbing his hand on his face, making it look like he was thinking out loud. It took Shuichi a while to process what Kokichi had just asked him. "Is he asking me whether I had a crush on her?" Shuichi thought to himself. 

"Just answer the question, stop analysing. It's annoying." Kokichi sighed, his hands on his hips. Shuichi was obviously over-analysing as usual. Why was Kokichi asking him that? Why did he care? I probably look stupid, I should answer his question. I'll just say the truth, Shuichi thought to himself.

Shuichi took a deep breath and simply said the truth. 

"No, I didn't," Shuichi answered as calmly as he could, "Not like that."

"Oooo, really?! You guys looked like such a couple when she was, well, Alive." Kokichi chimed, surprised by his answer, "Why not?"

Shuichi took a deep breath and as before, he simply told the truth. "She's not exactly my type." 

*Kokichi point of view*

Okay. No way. She obviously liked him and from all the gross flirting I saw, he liked her as well. Oh my god! What is Shuichi is a robot as well, unable to detect emotions! That's the reason he's so good at solving crimes and all that. Hmmm, I should be like him and investigate! He can't lie! I'm the master of lies.

*no-one point of view* 

"Like, Shuichi." Kokichi thought out loud, causing Shuichi to roll his eyes.

"What now?" Shuichi replied, trying not to sound fed up.

"What do you mean, 'not your type', you guys seemed all over each other." 

  *Shuichi point of view*  

He's going to find out. It's not a bad thing though. I can't help it. At least people are going to know why I didn't like Kaede back. If I word it carefully and make sure Kokichi doesn't understand, then I won't have to tell people. I don't really like discussing these type of things. Relationships and stuff, I like sticking to the analysing side. 

Okay, take a deep breath Shuichi, time to step out of your comfort zone for once.

 *no-one point of view* 

  "Me and her were just friends, there's really no possibility that I could ever of been with her." Shuichi shrugged, trying to not seem as nervous as he really was. 

"Because of this killing game? Right..?" Kokichi asked confidently. 

"Yeah, because of that." Shuichi nodded. 

*Kokichi point of view*

He's lying to me. I can tell, he's not very convincing. I'm the ultimate supreme leader! If anyone can detect a lie, it's ME. What doesn't he want me to find out? It won't stay a secret for long...

*no-one point of view*

"It could happen though, you could of like gone out." Kokichi said, mischievously.

"Trust me, we couldn't." Shuichi said, obviously becoming agitated.

"Why not?" Kokichi sulked, "You don't like girls with blond hair? Is that it?!" 

"I just don't like girls." Shuichi angrily said, instantly panicking as soon as he said it. 

Kokichi was normally extremely hard to read, poker face. No emotions giving away his true feelings, making everyone unsure whether he was lying or telling the truth. This time however, he was extremely easy to read. Pure shock. 

"You?.." Kokichi stuttered, still in shock.

"Just forget I said anything." Shuichi said, filled with regret. 

*Kokichi point of view*

Well that explains a lot about him and Kaede. Kaede loved him but he didn't love her back in the same way. That's depressing. Hmmm. I suppose now probably isn't the time to mention that... No, it's definitely the wrong time. 

I'll wait. 

*Shuichi point of view*

Great. Well that wasn't very subtle. At least it's out now (pun intended) and Kokichi knows. He's probably going to tell everyone isn't he? That'll be fun. 

Okay deep breath Shuichi, just focus on getting out of the room.

*no-one point of view*

Kokichi started thinking, it had obviously taken Shuichi to have more confidence to say that, than he was used to and Kokichi didn't want him to feel bad. Even though he was the Ultimate Supreme Leader and he portrayed that he didn't care about anyone or anything, he did. He just had a different way of expressing it, he did truly care about Shuichi, more than he should.  In a way he shouldn't.