Invite.

"So, when's the wedding?" Tusaki asked, "Have you started planning anything yet?"

"We were thinking December?" Kokichi smiled.

"Can you make it?" Shuichi replied, putting his arm around Kokichi's shoulder.

"I would never miss it." Tusaki replied, crossing his arms, "What about your parents? I heard they were in town."

Shuichi's face started to drain of colour. "My..pa..rents?" He stuttered, "They're back?... Why?"

"I heard it was for a movie premiere. Do you want me to contact them for you?"

"No.. uhhh, I'm just going to go outside... for a... I don't know.." Shuichi said before stumbling out of the door.

Kokichi turned to chase after Shuichi but Tusaki caught his arm. "Leave him, he needs to think some stuff through."

Kokichi kept focused on the door, "Is there anything I could do to help?" Anything at all?"

Tusaki sighed then turned Kokichi round to face him, "If he wants to, he'll tell you later, it isn't my place. I'm sure he will."

Tusaki let Kokichi go but Kokichi didn't run after him, he just turned to face the door and stared at it.

It had been at least an hour and Shuichi hadn't returned and Kokichi was starting to get nervous. He trusted Shuichi but he didn't know or understand what happened with his parents. He knew that they had left Shuichi but it had to be something worse than that.

Kokichi decided to walk downstairs, outside the building. He needed some fresh air to calm himself down.

When he got outside it was raining. He didn't care. He just walked out into the middle of the street and took a few minutes to compose himself. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath only to feel a warm breath on his face.

He instantly opened his eyes to see Shuichi standing in front of him. "Hey.."

Kokichi no longer felt the rain on his head so he looked up to see an umbrella held by Shuichi, hiding the rain from him. "Hey."

"I'm sorry I ran off like that." Shuichi said, trying to smile.

"You don't need to apologise for anything, trust me I know something about crappy parents." Kokichi smiled back, trying to joke slightly, "I didn't know my parents really, they left me when I was young so I joined a gang. When I got captured for the game, they didn't care. I wanted to track them down anyway but when I found them a few years ago, they.. rejected me."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Shuichi replied back.

"No, it's alright.. I've had some time to deal with it." Kokichi smiled back sincerely, "I wasn't the son they imagined or wanted."

"That's.. who wouldn't want you?" Shuichi sighed, closing the gap between himself and Kokichi.

"I've had years to deal with it, I'm over it." Kokichi shrugged, blushing slightly.

"After all these years, I can still make you blush.." Shuichi smiled.

"Just shut up and kiss me." Kokichi said, cupping Shuichi's face in his hands.

Shuichi kissed him gently but Kokichi rolled his eyes and kissed him back properly.

Well, we haven't heard from Kyoko and Makoto in a while...

Let's see!

Kyoko woke up, lying in her bed inside her own house. She looked around the room then smiled. She saw Makoto next to her, his arm wrapped around her.

It wasn't the first time they had woken up together and they both knew that it wasn't going to be the last.

"When should we start to tell people?" Kyoko sighed, turning over to face Makoto.

"I wouldn't mind if it was tommorow." Makoto replied back, a smile plastered on his face.

"Tommorow then?" Kyoko thought out loud.

"Yeah, let's do it." Makoto grinned, overcome with excitement.

So yeah! That's a thing. Back to Shuichi and Kokichi. :)

Shuichi and Kokichi were both back at their apartment, sorting things for the wedding. They had made massive progress with the planning and now had a location agreed on along with the rough guest numbers.

Shuichi was sorting out the invitations.

"Hey Kokichi, do you have Keebo's number? I want to invite him." Shuichi asked, still looking down at the invitations.

"I don't think so." Kokichi replied, checking his phone.

"Damnit. How are we going to invite him?" Shuichi huffed, turning to look at Kokichi.

"See if he's on google." Kokichi shrugged back.

"His phone number won't be on google." Shuichi chuckled to himself, "I'll see though."

Shuichi got his phone out and searched, 'K1-BO' and to his surprise, quite a lot of search results came up. "Well, you were right." Shuichi shrugged making Kokichi smile.

Shuichi clicked on one of the first links and it led him to a website on the Killing Game they used to be in. He took a deep breath and scrolled down the page. He glanced over the pages, trying not to read any of it in detail. Eventually, he came across a 'Where are they now?!' page on the website which he clicked on. 

He scrolled down past his own page and kept scrolling until he eventually found Keebo.

Shuichi read down the page and was shocked of what he read. "Oh my god, Kokichi look at this."

Kokichi turned his head to Shuichi then walked up to him and started to read the screen. It said that 'K1-BO, the Ultimate Robot is talking about the truth behind the Killing Game next week, in London, England as the last stop of his tour, see you there!' 

"Looks like we're going to England." Kokichi shrugged. 

(ALSO, I found some art on Pinterest which is perfect for the proposal scene earlier on. You guys remember right?)

 You guys remember right?)