Answer or he dies.

There was no noise. It had been silent for the last...3 hours. Awkward wasn't the word to describe the situation. It was just... nothingness. Neither Kokichi or Shuichi had anything to say to each other which was weird as Kokichi usually didn't shut up. Shuichi normally wished for silence but ever since he slipped up, he just wished for conversation. He wasn't really one to start one though, he had no idea what he would even talk to Kokichi about.

Monokuma came onto the speaker and waited for a few minutes before saying anything.

"Ooooo, the tension in this room is sooo intense!" "What happened when I was away?!"

Shuichi shifted uncomfortably and so did Kokichi, they both sighed. They realised that someone would have to speak soon.

"There's no tension." Kokichi and Shuichi stated in unison.

Kokichi and Shuichi instantly retreated backwards and looked awkwardly around the room. They had no idea why there was so much tension in the room but all they wanted at this point was to get out the room and forget the whole situation happened.

"This is too weird for me anyway. Let me tell you the second thing I wanna want you guys to do." Monokuma whined from the screen.

Shuichi took a deep breath and returned to his detective side.

"What is it Monokuma?" He sighed angrily.

"Well, have you guys ever played---"

"Oh god..." Kokichi and Shuichi moaned once again, in unison.

"AS I WAS SAYING,have you ever played "Snog, Marry, Avoid?" Monokuma continued, sounding quite agitated.

"I've never played it. I know what it is though, why are you asking us this?" Shuichi said, arms crossed.

"Well, you'll be playing a different version, with the people within this killing game. They have to be alive of course" Monokuma demanded in his usual, high pitched voice, "That means, you can't choose Kaede, Rantaro, Ryoma, Kirumi, Tenko, Angie or Korekiyo."

"Neheehe, what version are we playing then?" Kokichi chimed in, sounding slightly more like his old self.

"Marry, F*ck, Kill" Monokuma laughed as he saw both Shuichi's and Kokichi's faces drop, "Apparently, it's what all the kids are playing these days."

Shuichi was suspended in shock and Kokichi was well, exactly the same. They looked at each other, then looked straight at the monitor. "I'll pass paper and pens through the slit underneath the door for you to answer!" Monokuma laughed, "It's just between you and me."

Kokichi and Shuichi looked relieved that they didn't have to show each other their answers. A few seconds later, paper and pens were passed through to door. Kokichi and Shuichi both walked over and picked up a piece of paper and a pen each.

"Annnddd, I forgot to tell you guys, If you don't fill in the sheet then the other person will get executed, it's TOTALLY a violation." Monokuma quickly added before going off the screen. Kokichi and Shuichi just looked at each their sheets, then at each other and then at their sheets.

The people they could choose were,

Kokichi Oma.

Tsumugi Shirogane.

Miu Iruma.

K1-B0.

Himiko Yumeno.

Maki Harukawa.

Kaito Momota.

Shuichi Saihara.

Gonta Gokuhara.

Obviously, they couldn't pick themselves.

Shuichi sighed and filled in the form. Kokichi did the same. It was an awkward situation for them both, choosing which people out of their friends they had to...

"I've done." Shuichi said nervously, "What now?"
Kokichi looked at his sheet, only one name was filled in. He sighed, how was he meant to choose? He realised why Monokuma asked them both this, it was meant to mess with their heads. Kokichi wondered how Shuichi had finished so fast and if he even filled in the sheet at all.

*Kokichi point of view*

If Shuichi didn't fill in the sheet then I'll die. Uhhh. I just need to fill it in and get it over with. I wonder who Shuichi chose, maybe he might choose me--

No. Not that. I don't want that. Uhhh. Just finish the sheet Kokichi. 

*Shuichi point of view*

Finished. I'm going to regret this. Who cares anyway? No one is ever going to see it unless Monokuma finds a way to use it as a sort of motive. I want this to be over as soon as possible and get out of this room. Kokichi probably chose to kill me, that wouldn't be a surprise after all.

*no one point of view*

Kokichi shifted where he was standing and cradled his answer sheet nervously. Shuichi and Kokichi were awkwardly staring at the wall in front of them and, when they were sure that the other one was looking at the wall, they glanced over to look at the other person. It was nerve wracking for them both but neither wanted to admit it. Their palms were sweating and they were fidgeting with their filled in sheets. 

After what seemed to be an eternity, Monokuma came onto the monitor. "Finished yet?" The evil bear screeched. 

"I'm done" Shuichi shrugged as calmly as he could, trying to not show his true terror.

"Me to'" Kokichi chimed.

"Oooo goody. Put them in the slots below the monitor" Monokuma cackled. 

Shuichi took a deep breath and inserted his sheet into the slot. Around 1 minute later, Kokichi did the same. The monitor started whirring and then dinged.

"Take the piece of paper out of the monitor, the one on the left is for Shuichi and the one on the right is for Kokichi." Monokuma smiled sinisterly. 

This made Shuichi unnerved but he went ahead and took the sheet meant from him out of the machine. Kokichi was a little bit more nervous than Shuichi to pick up his sheet but got himself together and picked it up.

"Open them." Monokuma smirked. 

Shuichi carefully opened up his envelope and a small peice of paper fell out. It had a name at the top. Kokichi Oma. 

*Shuichi point of view*

This is Kokichi's answer sheet. His answers. Who he..

Wait a minute. If I've got his, then...

*no one point of view*

Shuichi's hands were trembling, shaking. Kokichi had his sheet. His answers. 

His pulse started to increase and he started to hypo-ventilate. It wasn't until he saw Kokichi in the same state he was in that he realised that he wasn't the only terrified one.

"Did I say you guys wouldn't have to show? Hmmm. I lied." Monokuma cackled, "A promise is a promise, 9." 

Shuichi knew had he the second number of the key code but was frozen. He couldn't move, he was just terrified. "We'll read the answers together okay?" Kokichi stuttered, also frozen. 

"Okay." 

"3."

"2."

"1."