Holiday.

"We're going to England?" 

"Yeah, I don't see why not. We need to go to invite Keebo." 

"Let's go pack a case then, it's a long flight." Shuichi smiled, getting up from his computer. 

"Going for how long?" Kokichi asked, taking his phone out.

"Huh? I don't know, a week?" Shuichi replied, getting a suitcase out from under the bed. 

"I'll see if there are any flights." Kokichi replied, staring down at his phone screen. 

Kokichi scrolled down the page and within around 20 minutes, he had found flights for the both of them there and back. "The flights are in two days, from here to a place called Heathrow?" 

Shuichi called out from the other room, "Sounds great, now come in and pack." 

Kokichi laughed, rolled his eyes then went to help Shuichi pack. 

short time skip... 

Kokichi finally managed to seal the case then sat on it triumphantly. "Done. All packed."

"Hey uh.." Shuichi asked, walking into the room.

"Yeah?" Kokichi replied, remaining to sit on the case.

"It's just hit me that we're going to a place where they're talking about the Killing Game and they might recognise us." Shuichi sighed, putting his hand on his chin. 

"I didn't think about that. We just have to hide our faces and sit near the back, don't attract any unesercery attention to ourselves." Kokichi replied, not totally convinced. 

"I suppose so." 

Shuichi's phone pinged and he almost instantly answered it. He had two texts, much to his surprise, one from Maki and the other one from Kyoko. 

He read them both.

Maki

Haven't heard from you in a while, just text me back okay?

Kyoko

Me and Makoto have some news we wish to share with you. Please message me back at your earliest convenience. 

"Who are the texts from then?" Kokichi asked curiously. 

"Oh uh, Kyoko and Maki."

"Maki? That's.. new. She hasn't been in contact for a while, do you think it's important?" 

Shuichi replied, "Uh, it seemed like she just wanted a chat." 

Kokichi thought to himself then answered. "Invite Kyoko and Makoto round and call Maki." 

Shuichi nodded, kissed Kokichi on the forehead then rang Maki.

The phone dialled and after some time, Maki answered. "Hello?" 

"Hi Maki, it's Shuichi.. you texted me?" 

"Yeah, haven't heard from you in a while. You okay? Haven't been shot again?" 

"No. I haven't been shot again." 

Kokichi laughed to himself, causing Shuichi to roll his eyes. 

"Anyway, how are you and Kaito?"

"We're great.. he's asked me to move in with him." 

"Oh, are you going to say yes?" 

"I'm.. thinking about it. Anyway, how's the wedding planning going?" 

"Great, actually me and Kokichi are going to England for a few days." 

"Oh that's unusual. Why?" 

"To invite Keebo, he's doing a talk and we have no other way of inviting him."

"Good luck, it's a long flight with Kokichi." 

"Oh, before you go.. where's Kaito?"

"He's training.. Astronaut wise, he'll be back in a few days." 

"Right. Bye Maki." 

"Bye."

Shuichi hung up the phone then shrugged to Kokichi, "Nothing's wrong. Just a catch up."

"Oh, that's anticlimactic."

"Yeah, it is a bit." Shuichi answered, "Do you want to invite Makoto and Kyoko over?" 

"Yeah, I'll do it now." Kokichi smiled, getting out his phone and texting her. 

"Annnnddd, invited, well we've got some time to kill so...we could..." Kokichi smirked. 

"We are not having sex right now." Shuichi exclaimed. 

"I wasn't even thinking that but it's funny that's where your mind goes..." Kokichi smirked, laughing quite heavily. 

Shuichi smiled then walked out of the room.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Kokichi called after him.

Shuichi's voice echoed back from the other room, "I'm getting a drink." 

Shuichi came back into the room with a bottle of Kokichi's Panta. As soon as Kokichi saw that Shuichi had a Panta in his hand, his face lit up.  "You got me a Panta?" 

"Uh-Huh. I can tell you needed one." Shuichi smiled, handing Kokichi the Panta. 

Kokichi took the Panta and opened it and took a swig of it. 

The doorbell rang and Shuichi turned around curiously. "Is that?... Kyoko and Makoto?" It must be.." Shuichi walked over to the door and opened it. 

"Makoto, Kyoko, come on in." 

Makoto and Kyoko walked into the room to see Shuichi's and Kokichi's apartment. It wasn't as expected, it was bigger and surprisingly cleaner than they thought.  "Can we sit?" 

"Oh yeah, sorry sit down." 

Makoto and Kyoko went over to the sofa and sat down, followed swiftly by Kokichi and Shuichi who sat down opposite them. 

"We have something to tell you." Kyoko stated in her usual tone. 

"What is it?" Kokichi asked curiously, "Is it important?" 

"Well," Kyoko continued, "You're our friends so we feel like you guys should know that me and Makoto are going out." 

"As in like dating?!" Kokichi exclaimed, sounding more shocked than he should of been.

Shuichi turned to Kokichi, rolled his eyes then whispered back, "Yes. I think so." 

"Yeah, dating." Makoto chimed in, sounding satisfied with the conversation. 

"How long has this been going on?" Kokichi asked excitedly. 

"A week or so, officially." Makoto grinned triumphantly. 

"Good for you guys." Shuichi smiled back.

"You aren't surprised?" Kyoko asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"I could see it. It was easy to see that there was chemistry between you two." 

Makoto looked at Kyoko. "They could tell?"

"Uh-huh." Shuichi shrugged confidently, interrupting them.