Rest of our lives.

Two weeks later. - day of the wedding.

Two weeks later and everything was sorted.

Everything was ready.

Everything was about to come to an end.

Everyone was there, every-one of the guests were sitting down.. Maki, Makoto, Tusaki, Keebo were sitting near the front of the room. The rest of the guests were sitting behind them and Kaito was standing at the alter next to Shuichi who was sweating nervously. It all came down to this.

Music started playing as Kyoko walked down the aisle arm in arm to Kokichi who was was smiling and grinning at Shuichi, occasionally making funny faces to make Shuichi laugh  to himself. 

The walk down the aisle was one of the longest walks of both of their lives. Shuichi was standing at the end of the aisle, counting Kokichi's every step.

All of a sudden the walk came to an end and Kokichi was standing face to face with Shuichi.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Funny running into you.." Kokichi smiled.

"Why are you here?"

"Well, I'm getting married to a Detective today."

"I see."

The two of them stopped laughing. "Love you."

"Love you two K."

The  officiant then started the ceremony. "We are gathered here today.. to witness the marriage between Shuichi Saihara and Kokichi Ouma."

(Little skip because I don't know what people are meant to say at weddings..)

"Do you have any pre-written vows?"

"Yeah, we do."

Shuichi and Kokichi got small, folded pieces of paper out of their pockets.

"I vow to never drink your Panta." Shuichi smiled, laughing slightly.

"I vow to never steal your hat.. again."

"I vow to continue to make our friends jealous of our amazing relationship."

Shuichi laughed, "I vow to love you in sickness and in health, until death do we part or you turn into a zombie. Because then we're going to have to start seeing other people." Shuichi smiled, putting the ring on Kokichi's finger.

"I vow to love you even as you scan through all those movies without picking one to actually watch." Kokichi continued, putting the ring on Shuichi finger.

"I vow to listen to "Hamilton" with you about a million times, but I am not giving away my ... shot." Shuichi said, trying to sing but failing making Kokichi laugh.

"I love your stupid face and vow that I will put up with whatever you can throw at me - if you think you can put up with my mess." Kokichi smirked.

"I only have one more, I vow to laugh, for real, at your every joke no matter how stupid or poorly told. I love you that much." Shuichi smiled, putting the paper back in his pocket.

"I don't have anymore." Kokichi shrugged, also putting the piece of paper back in his pocket.

"Then, I pronounce you husband and husband."

Shuichi smiled then embraced Kokichi in a loving kiss. After a few seconds people started to applaud. They pulled apart and Shuichi whispered into Kokichi's ear, "We did it."