Thirteen facts about me. Interesting?

Apparently, this is a thing people are doing now. And weirdly people are starting tagging me for stuff and people are actually becoming aware of this story.. this isn't a chapter but there will be a little update on all of my stories.
:)

I was tagged by @ChocolateBanana1 to do this⬇️⬇️ (I'm not going to tag others..)

So

So... that's what I'm going to do.. I guess?

1) Danganronpa is my obsession at the moment, I love it and may or may not have talked about it so much that my friends know all about it. Including my ships and most of the characters, even though they have never seen anything to do with it.

2) This one is the most shocking one on the list! Ready?.. I ship OumaSai. I know, surprised right? You obviously already know that after reading this Fanfiction but it is my favourite ship.

3) I live in England..

4) I consider myself to be a very sarcastic person. I think that comes out very strongly in my writing as I always make fun of things and try and write 'comedy'? Eventhough I fail :)

5) This is my first Fanfiction.. and none of my friends know that I write it.

6) My nickname is 'V3fan'.. you guys can call me that instead of 'DanganronpaV3fan' because that is a stupidly long username.

7) Okay, half way there.. this is a big one. I have Depression. I've told most of my friends and they are supportive. And one thing that helps me through it is writing.. so yeah. That's why I write so much.

8) Jeez, that got serious for a moment. Anyway! Back to comedy.

9) I am known to my friends as the kind of person who can create a innuendo out of anything. And spreads laugher and sarcasm, even at times where it may not exactly be appropriate to. *winks*

10) If any of my friends are reading this... shit.

11) I am an inside person.

12) My other ships..
Komehina (defiantly)
KaiMaki (Kaito and Maki)
LAMS (John Laurens and Alexander Hamilton)
Kuzupeko (Fuyuhiko and Peko)
Victuuri (Victor and Yuri.. IT'S CANON!)
Klance (Don't judge me.. Keith and Lance)
Jamilton (Kind of.. to quote my friend, 'It's the type of relationship where you don't know where they're going to fuck each other or kill each other' (Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton)
Lawlight (L and Light.. I don't care I SHIP IT! ..please someone get that reference..)

OumaSai is the best. Kokichi actually had a crush on Shuichi on the Danganronpa wikia! Ahh! They totally should of gotten together in the game.. gotten together meaning fucked. *laughs*

13) Wow, I've realised that I'm not really very interesting. Ooo actually, little story! This happened to me a few weeks ago, one my friends asked me what I was reading (on Wattpad) so I decided to read it out loud. At this point, I had not read ahead and was saying it as I was reading it. I initially thought that it was a fluff.. (some of you have probably already worked out what is going to happen) so as I was reading it OUT LOUD I started to realise that this wasn't a fluff. It was a smut. Yes, that's right.. I was reading out a smut Fanfiction to one of my friends OUT LOUD, within ear-shot of other people. Oh fun.. I trailed off when they started moaning and undressing as I finally worked out what I was going to read out loud if I didn't stop.

My friend and me still laugh about it to this day.