Filming Begins

The first week of filming was absolutely blissful. I would work during the day on the #Ham4Ham video. At night, Lin would come over and we would cuddle in my bed while we talked about anything and everything as we watched superhero shows until he would have to return to his room. It was great! Lin would wrap a big protective arm around my shoulder to hold me close. His natural musk and warmth was super comforting. If he was super distraught about something, we would put on a cartoon and sit cross legged facing each other as he poured out his feelings. I could get use to this. I sighed of contentment. Since we didn't have any filming to do tomorrow, Lin had asked if he could spend the night. Of course, I told him yes. He had brought a bottle of wine and turned down the lights in the room. We were already in my bed all cuddled up but something felt different as I picked between Batman or Spider Man. Lin was stroking my shoulder and it was making my heart race. I swallowed as he set every part aflame in my body. I tried to create a little bit of space between us by grabbing my glass of wine and downing it.

"So, what are you feeling like watching?" I asked as I turned to look at him. His eyes darkened as he looked at me. He looked as though he wanted to take a bite of me.

"I'm feeling something else..." The look was making my chest break. The truth was that aside from kissing me the one time after the crew dinner and cuddling, Lin and I didn't do anything else. I wanted to but I would get flashes of Vanessa's angered face any time I thought of making the first move. It's because their family is so cute. Lin started to drag his hand up and down my arm. Clearly Lin had decided to give in to his physical wants.

"Lin..." He turned my head and planted butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Shh..." He said between kisses. Be strong, Y/N.

"Lin!" I pushed him back. "We never discussed the terms and conditions."

"I didn't realize this was a Fifty Shades deal." Lin said with grin as he started kissing my neck again. I pushed him away again.

"I'm serious. You're married. You have a kid and a dog. We are already having an emotional affair, we can't make it worse and have a physical one."

"I'm almost certain an emotional affair is worse but go on."

"Look, I just don't want you to leave your wife or your family. Okay?" Lin began to laugh at me. "What?"

"You are so funny and pure."

"Pure? Pure is the last word I would use to describe my thoughts right now." Lin chuckled again and pulled me back to him with a hug.

"If you're not wanting to, we won't. I would like to know why you haven't even tried to make a move on me..."

"Oh, believe me, I want to but I won't explain..."

"Well, I want you to be comfortable." He kissed my cheek.

I felt the heat between my thighs rise. You had to open your mouth before you opened your legs?!