Chapter 2

•-= H's P.O.V. =-•

I had just got off of Team speak with graser.

" God he can be so annoying. " I noticed that I had to leave to go to school.

•-= time skip because why not and because I'm lazy! =-•

If you don't already know my best friend is dean, I am majoring in graphic design and I love chipotle. I just walked into class and say down next to dean.

" Hello H! " Dean yell in my ear.

" Hey dean can you not?" I said/asked him. Dean always does that and it can get really annoying. Lets just get this day over with! I already want chipotle.

•-= how about another time skip! =-•

"Ok class we are going to do a group project blah blah blah. " was all I heard. Oh great a project hopefully I'm with dean.

" Elizabeth, Nikki, Liam, and Dean will be out last group. " Never seen them before.

" You will have 4 weeks to do a animation of your choice. It must be 15 minuets long and the rest is up to you! You have the rest of class to get into your groups and discuss. " said Mr.Rupperet.

I look over at dean and he was looking down at his phone.

" typical. " I mutter. I poke him and ask.

" do you know Elizabeth or Nikki?"

"No but they can't be that hard to find there are only like 10 girls in here. " He replies while putting his phone in his pocket, and looking around. Just then two girls came up to us.

" Um are you Liam and Dean? " The brunet with pink tips asked.

" Yes I'm Liam and this is dean." I reply. I took a closer look at them. The brunet had on a GamerWolf hoodie dark blue jeans and converse . The girl next to her had black hair with red tips ( must be dyed ) had on a purple v neck, black jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket. Her eyes were purple and her hair was pulled over to one side like her bangs and had a beanie on, unlike her friend that had hazel eyes and her hair up in a ponytail. Personally she was much cuter.

" Cool we'll I'm Elizabeth and this is Nikki! " said the one with red tips.

•-= Authors note =-•

Hope you like the second chapter 3 one out latter tonight! Don't forget to comment and I'll see you all later:)

-GamerWolf