Chapter 48

- H's P.O.V. - ( day 1 of minecon )

-This is the 8th to last chapter BTW and I gave up on spelling so just go with it if anything is spelt wrong! -

" H baby it's time to get up! " I hear Em whisper I'm my ear, and I slowly open my eyes to see her beautiful face.

" But I don't wanna! " I complain, she shrugs and gets up and grabs laptop.

" I guess that your just gonna get to minecon late then. " She said and I bolt up and go get ready. I hear her laugh while I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom. I change then brush my teeth and hair. I walk out and go over to her and wrap my arms around her neck and rest my head on hers. I kiss her cheek and she half smiles. I go stand infront of her and i grab her hands and pull her up. 

" Ready? " I ask her and she shakes her and I grab our bags and hand her her's. 

" Come on slow poke I wanna get to minecon!!!! " She said and dragged me out of the door. I laugh and lace our hands together as we walk into the elevator. We get to the lobby and I kiss her cheek and pull her into a hug.

" I love you go have fun with your friends alright. " I say and she nods and kiss me. 

" I love you too, and you go have fun too! Ill see ya later baby! " she said and I pulled her into a tighter hug then let her go over to her friends as I go over to mine.

" HBomb94! " graser said and bro hugged me. Only a few of the people in the group could come but mostly half of them are here.

" GraserMC! " I mimic and said hey to everyone eles. We walk over to the convention and, when we get there we go to the ceromony room and get seats near the front. 

- after ceromony -

We were walking around all the different theme areas and goof off. We were curently in the nether themed area, when some fans came up to us. We tooksome pictures and signed there swords or pickaxes. They gave us hugs then went back to walking around and we did the same. 

" H ya ok? " Graser asked and I nod and half smile at him. I felt someone grab my hand and intertwin them. 

" HI! " I hear em say and I look down at her then see her friend walking next to her.

" Hey baby. " I said and kissed her forehead.

" I fell like a loner now...... I need to find a boyfriend. " Her friend complained.

" Your not a loner ashley and you dont need a guy to be happy. " Em replied and ashley shrugged.

" Yeah i guess your right.... Come on i want food, and wehave to meet vikk soon. " 

" Alright bye guys! " She said and then they start running towards the food court.

" You sure do have a weird one H. " Graser said and I chuckle and nod.

" Yeah but she is my weirdo " I said and remember about me having to tell the guys about here being pregnant. I sigh quietly as we continue to walk around and see all the different things they have here.

- time skip to back at the hotel cuz me lazy -

   it was about 6:30 and we were at the hotel all in graser and straubs room. I better tell them now or I probably wont tell them at all. 

" Hey guys I gotta tell you something. " I said and they all looked at me and I continued. " Me and em are having a kid. " I blurt out and we all stay quiet for a few minutes. 

" Dude thats amazing your gonna be a dad! " Graser finally said then everyone eles said how cool that was and congradulated me. I let out a breath that I didnt even know i was holding in once I figured out that they all supported me. I honestly felt alot better after I told them, I guess letting out something as important and getting support help me alot and I relaxed alittle.

" So do you guys know what it is going to be yet? " Devon asked me and I shake my head no.

" She is only like a month being pregnant. " I say and they all nod and graser gives me a weird look. " What is it robot? " I ask.

" I cant seeyou as dad H, are you guys gonna put it up for adoption? " He asked.

" Really graser why would he give up his child?! " Stacy asked and everyoe eles agreed.

" Well I mentioned it but she turned it down almost imeditly. " I say and they all look at me like I was crazy.

" At least she has some sence because you clearly dont. " Stacy said and they all agree. I shrug and then we end up talking about random things until it was about 8:30. I say bey to the guys and walk back to mine and emilys room. I walk in and see her laying bed in bed but i cant tell if she is asleep. I quietly and quickly change then go lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her waist and lay my head on her shoulder. She turns over and opens her eyes and kissed my. when we retract I just look at her and smile.  

" I told ashley and face timed mitch, jerome and ryan and told them. " She said at barly a whipser.

" I told the guys, and they are supportive, but they wanted to kill me for even bringing up adoption. " I whipser back and she nods.

" Good. " She said and closed hey eyes and lays her head on my chest.

" I love you em, good night. " I wisper in her ear and kiss he forehead and position myself so i was on my back and she was snuggled up into my side.

" I love you- " She said but stopped mid sentence and i heard her slight adorable snore. I chuckle and pull her even closer if it was posible and close my eyes and was out.

- authors note -

   Hope you all enjoyed this chapter there will be 7 more till my last and finally chapture for this book. Im on plug.dj and im number 4 for my name which is just gamerwolf, if ya wanna come listen to music with me for the next half hour till i get off. Sorry this was out late but I got my tips dyed and its really cute! A picture is on my twitter @maddi241. If ya did enjoy slap that vote button and comment whatcha thought of the chapture or book in general and ill see yall tomorrow BYEEEEE!!!!!!

-gamewolf