chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   We were walking to my house and Emily was texting on her phone, looking up every few seconds. I don't know how she does it . When we get to my house she puts away her phone and I'm just laughing at her. " What '' She asks. " You texting and walking like it is know big deal.  " I reply while unlocking the door. " I do it all the time, it isn't that hard. " She answered. " Yeah ok. Well welcome to my beloved home " I said while we walked in. " Nice house. " She said as i grabbed her hand and dragged her downstairs to start working. " Alright this is where I record and where we will be working. " I said while pulling up a chair for her to sit . And we got to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to around 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Ok so 1/2 the people are done but i have to get going soon " EM say while finishing the shirt of the third person. Just then i get a DM from Graser.

G Ready to record?

H Cant tonight

G Why Mr.Hbomb94?

H I have someone over and we're working on a project

G Ts

H Fine you ugly robot

  " What do you want graser, I have a friend over? " I asked while looking over at Emily on her phone. " I need a recording H and nobody else is up to it. " Graser complained. " Im gunna go H I'll see you tomorrow " Emily said. " No you dont have to. " I protest. " Yeah I do I have to get a second video out up and i have other homework to do. " She claimed. " Wait H has a girl over! " graserstated in shock. " See ya H. " She said as she got up and left. It was silent for a few minutes the I said, " Alright Graser I guess I can record with you now since you drove her off. " '' Yeah sorry H didnt mean to. '' Graser said. '' Just get on MCSG you ugly robot. " i said while laughing .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hope you all enjoyed chapter 12! 13 will be up tomorrow. Dont forget to comment and vote BEYYYYY!!!!!!

~~~ GamerWolf

contact info

twitter

-@maddi241