chapter 26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Me and Dean haven't did not see Emily or Nikki at school or heard from them all day so I decide to call Emily. " Hey H! " She said when she answered the phone. " Hey Em you weren't at school today neither was Nikki. " I say. " I know something happened. " " Oh...... Can you tell me? " " I don't know if Nikki wants to tell anyone. " " Oh ok are you guys going to be here tomorrow? " " Yeah we should. " " Ok " " Hey sorry o cut this short but I have to go. See you tomorrow bey H! " " Its ok. Bey Em! " I hung up and told Dean what she told me.

  " Oh I think I know what she did and where they were. " Dean stated after I was finished telling him what she said. " Where? " I ask him. " Umm.... Police station, Nikki may have been drunk and punched a officer. " " Oh god. " " Yup. " " How did you know? " " She was talking to me when it happened. " " Oh.... Hey Dean. " " Yeah? " " Do you like Nikki as more than a friend? " " Yeah but she doesn't know and probably doesn't like me like that, do you like Emily? " " Awww that's adorable, how do you know that, an yes and I told her and she is my girlfriend. " " Shut up, I don't know, and awwwww! " We stopped our conversation about them when we got to chipotle. After we ate and had one of our normal conversations we went our separate ways, and I went home to record.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip to home! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I log onto TS and I see graser is recording a video so I decide to butt in like he would. " Hello Graser10's fans! " I shout. " No now I have to do this video again Mr.Hbomb94! " Graser complains. " Awww poor robot. " " Yeah Poor robot I have already tried to record this 20 million times!!!! " " Fail Montage? " " I guess  I will. " " Ok bey I just wanted to say hi to you and your fans! " " Ok Bey Mr.Hbomb94. " I log out out of the TS and decide to record my video. Once I finished that I called dean and asked if he wanted to come over to work on the project. He agreed and came over about 30 Minuets later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I hope you all enjoyed chapter 26! 27 and 28 will be out tomorrow and the next few chapters will probably be a little longer because I added about 2 chapters worth of detail so this should be fun to write......... Anyways don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed and I will see you all in the next chapter BEYYYY!!!!!

~~GamerWolf

contact Info

Twitter

-@maddi241