chapter 53

- Emily's P.O.V. -

It has been a few days since me and the twins came home from the hospital, and the guys are still here. Me and H are still doing youtube but when one of us is recording the other has to watch the kids. Today is one of the last days that the guys are gonna be here with us, which I guess is upsetting I love haveing them here but I kinda can't wait till its just me, H and the twins. Currently everyone is here which isnt normal, most of the time its graser since he staying here wit us, noah, and dean and nikki. Mitch and jerome normally come early in the mornings and stay till noah and them come then they head out to explore. Me and nikki are holding the twins, she has maddie and I have riley.

" There so cute em! " Nik said and I laughed at her.

" Yes, yes they are they get that from liam though. "

" They get it from both of you! stop saying your not pretty! "

" Probably look like crap right now though. "

" I can not argue with that. " She replys and I want to smake her so much right now but i cant.

" Thanks apreciate the sarcasum. "

" Know ya do! " Nik said with a huge grin on her face as she was looking down at maddie making weird faces with jack. I felt two arms wrap around me as I sat there watching the two goofs, that I call friends, making weird faces at the twins.

" Hey em. " H wispered in my ears which sent the chills down my back.

" Yes H. "

" I love you. " He said in a different way than normally, it more deeper than his actual voice. I turn around to look at him and give him a serously look because i know what he wants.

" Ha yeah right mister i just got my body back not gonna happen. " I say loud enough for only him to hear. He laughs and kisses my forehead then takes riley from my arms and holds her while sitting down next to me.

" Am I allowed to take your child? " Nikki asks and I laugh at her.

" Up to dean. "

" DEAN WERE ADOPTING MADDIE FROM H AND EM! " Nikki yells half way across the room. He looks up with fear in his eyes.

" Ha ya no, I dont want a kid. " He replys.

" I wasnt asking you i was telling you. "

" And I wanst asking you either I was telling you. "

" well you gonna have to get this I dont wanna be a father thought out of your head. " She muttered probably hopping no one heard.

" Wait nik are you...... " I ask and she nods.

" OMG NIKKI!!!!!!!!! " I yell and hug her after she handed jack maddie.

" Dont tell dean alright he doesnt know actully your the first to know. " She said and I nod and we talk till noah came over to us.

" NoahCraftFTW! whatcha up to?! " i ask and he shrugs andsits next to me while putting his arm over my shoulder. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

" Nothin much talking to ya boyfriends friends while mitch and jerome talk to ya boyfriend, what about you ladies? "

" Talking about girly shit, while my second best friend is holding my child. " I reply and he pats the side of my head.

" Such a good mother now arent you. " He said in a sarcastic voice.

" Hey what am i doing wrong?! "

" Nothing but you are and will be a good mother. " He comments and nikki nods her head in agreement.

" Yeah your gonna be a great mother but H cant say to much about him being a great father though. " nikk said and we laugh at her. I hear crying and I look to see which one it is. Of coures it is maddie, but only becuase of jack.