Chapter 39

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once H left the only thing you heard was " Awwwww! "

" you guys are so cute together! " Ashley exclaimed as we left for pax.

" Not as cute as merome though! " I say loud enough for Mitch and Jerome to hear.

" Noah is going to be at the sighing so this should be fun! " Mitch said trying to switch the topic.

" Yeah! " Me and Ashley yell. When we got there it was about 10 and we had signings from 12-2 so we just wondered around for the 2 hours. It was about 11:50 so we decided to head over the the sighing area where we saw Noah. " Noah! " Me, Ashley, Mitch, and Jerome yelled while Ty, Adam, and Jordan walked up behind us as we ran over to him.

" Hey guys! " He yelled right back at us.After that we sat down and started letting people in. The seating arrangements were Jordan on the far right, Ashley next to him, I'm next to Ashley, Noah sat next to me, Mitch next to him, Jerome next to him, Adam next to him, and Ty on the far left next to Adam.

" That was so cool I just cant believe it! " I said as we started packing up.

" This is what you get to do when you show your face. " Mitch said and took out his camera and started vlogging. Ashley did the same. I started making weird faces in their background with Jordan and Noah while Jerome, Adam, and Ty start laughing at us. After they were done we decided to leave pax for the day and go get some food.

" FOOD!! " Me and Ashley yell as we interlock arms and walk into the restaurant.

" Can you too be anymore louder? " Noah asks as we take our seats. I sit next to Jordan, Jerome and Noah are on one end and Adam and Ty are on the other and Mitch and Ashley are across from us. We order and I start vlogging.

" Hey guys! what is up? It is GamerWolf here and I am currently out with the peeps! " I say and point the camera at everyone and when it gets to Ashley she yells ": FOOD! " I point it at our food and turn it back to me. " Well that is the update for no I wanna eat, Bye! " I turn my camera off and we start eating.

" We should go get our skate board and go Rom around there is a carnival near by! " Noah says with half a mouth full f food and I take a picture of him.

" I don't know how to. " Ashley says

" Neither do we. " Ty says and points to him and Adam.

" Its ok we can teach you but your gonna need some boards. " I say. We finish our food and pay and head back to the hotel to grab and drop off some stuff. Noah started singing and I just started laughing at him. " Noah not everyone needs to be paralyzed by your voice ok. " We got what we needed and headed to a shop that sells boards. Me, Ashley , Ty, and Adam got ours and boards and we started to teach them. After they learned the basics which was probably the funniest thing ever we just started roaming around. It was getting late so we decided to head back and get some sleep for the final day of pax. I was laughing my ass of when I walked into me and H's room because of Noah's stupidity. " Hey baby! " I said and I walked over to H. " Hey are you ok you sound like yo cant breath? " he asked after he kissed me. " Yeah just laughed a lot tonight I guess. " I said and kissed him. We decided to go to bed so I took my contacts out and we changed. I lay down next to him and he wraps his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep to his steady breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip to morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to laughter and loud voices.

" Shes awake! " I hear someone yell. Perfect H left our door open too! I roll over and grown.

" Guys Shut up she just woke up! " I heard someone eles say. I decide to open my eyes and everything is a blurry mess. I grab my glasses and put them on.

" What? " I ask and sat up.

" Good Morning. " They yell and H comes and sits next to me.

" Really Liam? " I ask slightly annoyed.

" I'm sorry baby I told them to quiet down and they clearly didn't listen. " He said and kissed my cheek.

" Whatever I'm gonna go get ready. " I said and grabbed the clothes I layed out last night and went into the bathroom. I have a Panic! At the Disco shirt, black ripped jeans, Combat boots, and my beanie. I curled the tips of my hair and put on a little make-up. Once I'm done I do one last look over and walk out. The guys are still here but i really don't care I just grab my bag and board and head over to Ashley's and Ryan's room. We walk over t pax together and hang out all day. We got some stuff signed and meet fans. When pax officially ended we did our last vlog and headed back to the hotel. Liam had his friends over again but I really didn't care.

" Hey! " They all said in unison as I grab my computer and log in. I wave and start heading back to the room when I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me over to them.

" What is your problem? " I heard laim ask.

" I don't have a problem do you? " I ask and smirk as I get a Skype notification.

" No but what is wrong with you. " He asks again and I fell every ones eyes on us.

" Nothing is wrong now get back to your friends. " say and loosen his grip on my wrist and walk into our room and close the door. I was about to call Cody when I saw someone come into the room and shut the door.

" Look if you don't want my friends over here that's fine but you could at least tell me. " H says and sits next to me.

" I don't care if your friends are over Liam. " I said and looked up at him.

" What is wrong with you? Your in a really pissy mood. " He asks and turns my computer away from us.

" Well I'm sorry that you don't like it when I just have a bad day and I cant get my brother off of my mind! " I half yell at him.

" Look I'm sorry i shouldn't have over reacted your just not your normal self and I guess im just not used to you being this way. " he says and looks down'

" Its ok I guess I'm kinda being a bitch but I still love you. " I say and pull him into a deep kiss.

" I still love you too! " He said and started laughing.

" Now go out to your friends I wanna Skype Cody. " I say to him.

" Alright. " He said and got up and left. I Skype Cody and we talk for abut 2 hours then we say our good beys, sign off, and I fell asleep. Tomorrow we go home and maybe things will get better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed this longer chapter! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed and I will see you all tomorrow BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Gamerwolf

contact info

twitter

-@maddi241