chapter 31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   H had all of his friends over so i decided to try and talk to people, maybe Sean. " Hey Emily. " "Hey Sean! " "You do YouTube right? " " Yup. '' " Whats your name H wont tell us anything besides you are in the same major, play mine craft, and you have a YouTube channel. " " Its gamerWolf that's why Julio called me wolfy. " " No way. " " Yup! " me and Sean talked for a little while longer when I got a text from Adam.

A Wolfy we want to see you meet us down in the lobby

E Ok bee there soon

    " Sorry sean but I have to go. "I said and he looked confused. " Where? " He asked. " Some of my friends wanna meet up and hang out. " " Oh ok it was nice meeting you. " " You too. " I walk over o H who was talking to someone. " Hey babe this is bayani. " " Hey wolfy. " " Hey bayani. H Im gunna go hang out with some of the guys for a while. " " Ok I love you. " " I love you too. " I peck his cheek and head down to the lobby where I was told to meet them.  " Hola my friends! " I saud when I saw them. " WOLFY! " they scream and run up and give me a hug. It was Mitch. Jerome, Adam, Jordan, Ty, Ashley, and Noah. " We wanna meet the your boyfriend. " Mitch claimed. " Not today sometime this weekend. " " Ok " They all said. " Anyone up for some fro-yo? " Jordan asked. " sure! " they said. " Hell yeah! Food! " Me and Ashley yelled and ran to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After getting fro-yo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Food. So. Good. " I said while taking a bite of my food. " Yes. " Ashley said. I was walking towards the back with Jordan and Ashley with Mitch and Jerome a little bit in front of us and Adam and Ty in front of them. Mitch and Jerome interlocked there arms and I looked at Ashley and Noah who was behind me and said " twitter? " they nod and I took a picture. " @Bajancanadian @ JeromeASF Merome? What do you think @Ashleeeymaarie @NoahCraftFTW ? " There phones go off and thy look back at us. " Really? " Mitch asks. " I believe it is a merome moment. " Noah said and I laughed. " Yeah Merome for the win. "Ashley yelled. " Really guys?! " Mitch asked. "Yup the three of us said then laughed. " Its getting late we should head back to the hotel. " Adan stated. We all agree and head back. once we got there i said good night to them and went up to my room. I unlocked the door and walked in. H is watching T.V. and must have not heard me come in. I walk up behind him and snake my arms around his neck. He jumped and i started laughing at him. " dont do that! " He said sounding out of breath. " But... it... was... so... funny... " I said while laughing so hard that my sides hurt. He looked at me like I was crazy but he......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I hope you all enjoyed chapter 31! 32 will be out tomorrow. What do you guys think of the story should I change, add anything? Don't forget to leave a comment and vote and I will see you all in the next chapter BEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~GamerWolf

contact Info

twitter

-@maddi241