chapter 32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Once Emily left the first thing i heard from Bayani was, " She plays video games and is hot she is a keeper. " " Thank god I got your approval I couldn't live with out it." I said in a joking tone. " I know right. " I checked Twitter and saw Em posted " @Bajancanadian @JeromeASF merome? What do you think @Asheeeymaarie @ NoahcraftFTW ? " " Your girlfriend is weird and crazy half the stuff she post on twitter is just weird. " Bayani stated while he looked at twitter also. " I know but that's why i love her. " I said and smiled to myself. We kept on talking having a good time, When everyone went home I decided to watch t.v. . I was watching some random show when I felt two arms snake around my neck and i jump. I turn around and i saw Emily standing there laughing. " Don't do that! " I said. " But... it... was... so... funny... " she said between laughs. I looked at here like she was crazy but I picked her up and kissed her. I moved her over to the bed and move down to her jaw line and neck. I found her sweet spot almost immediately and started sucking on it. After about I moved back up to her lips she pulled away. " Not tonight ok Lets just go to sleep. " She said. " Ok. " I said and kissed her on last time before we went to get ready for bed. We laid down and I pulled her close. " I love you. " I whispered in her ear. She didn't respond knowing that she was already asleep. I kiss her forehead one last time and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Next morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I woke up to Emily still sleeping next to me. I checked the time 9:30. I should probably wake her up. " Baby time to get up. " I say. No response I start kissing her and after a minuet of this I hear her laugh. " Good morning my beautiful ray of sunshine. " I say kissing her on the lips before getting up. " Good morning my handsome lumberjack. " she said getting up as well. I get ready first because girls take 10x longer than guys. I take a shower than put on  a black Mine craft tee, dark jeans, and sneakers. I walk out of the bathroom and into the main room where my lovely wolf is. " Bathrooms all yours. " I said and sat down next to here. " K thanks. " she says and gets up and walks into the bathroom. I go through twitter and reply to some people and make sure my video for today will be uploaded. Em walks out when I was done with that and I look at her pure beauty. " Like what you see cuz if you do take a picture it last longer. " She questioned and walked over to me and sits on my lap. " Yup! " I say and kiss her. I have done that a lot lately haven't I. Oh well i love her and I her and that is all that matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I hope you all enjoyed chapter 32! I am back but will only be updating once a day because our teachers hate us and are making us do projects for the last few day and they are worth a lot of our grade so I have to focus in that. :( I hate school but only like 6 more days left! Anyways enough of my rambling Don't forget to comment and vote and I will see you all in the next chapter BEYY!!!!!

~~GamerWolf

Contact Info

Twitter

-@maddi241

P.S. Thank you guys for 2k reads that is literally amazing!