chapter 2

Y/N's pov
So I have finished packing my clothes .But I had many questions like Where even is the university???

As I was drowned in the thought my dad came in.

"Hey little princess, congratulations and I have a gift which I am supposed to give it to you"
He handed me a big box..
"what is this daddy?"
"It's a gift kept by your grandfather I don't know what it is,as I haven't had the chance to see it.ok I ll leave now come down in 5 minutes" I nodded as you saw your dad exit your room.
I opened the box as fast as I could it had a small book named "your personal assistant",a small bag and a bracelet along with a note "always wear it".
I opened the book and magically appeared the words "welcome ms.y/n ".
suddenly I heard my dad shouting that my aunt was there to take me. "What ? My aunt" I was surprised.
I went down and I bid adieu to my family.As my mom and grandma were crying ,my dad had the proud kind of smile in him.

My aunt drove me to a place which was like an old library .
"you must be ms.fernandez " an old lady said and she said "you may go in now" after giving an envelope to me and I gave my luggage to her.
I told goodbye to your aunt and she replied "see you soon" coldly.

I went down in a old path of stair case and sunddenly I fell down and it felt like it was a never ending pit.

After a few seconds you found yourself in a forest .
"Woah you dint faint that's awesome " as you looked up and saw a boy with the cutest dimple ever.
He introduced himself as kim Namjoon and you could call him RM and he was student leader of the university and guide to new students.

He asked about your envelope and you gave it to him.
"Follow me "he said .
'So you are new to wings University right? So you should drink this potion"he said.
I gave a can-I- trust-you look.

"Hey, you are going to live and study with people from all region,this helps to communicate without any language barrier .Am not spiking you"he told as he cutely smiled. (As an international army I know about the importance of subtitles :p)

I drank it and reached a main gate.
He told "you can go to either of the 5 masions and that will be the place you ll live for rest of the time here.so choose wisely".

I chose the one with a bird as its embelem.
"Welcome to the seagull house "he said.
"So um you live here too ?" I asked.
He slightly nodded.
"Kimseok jin, the house senior captain will take you from here" directing me to a broad handsome guy.
"I am kimseokjin and you can call me Jin oppa" and he winked. I was a bit shocked but before I could say anything he said " you look familiar".
He took you to the hallway which was empty . He said " classes are going on at this time,all will be back by an hour or so" and he showed me the way to the girls dorms.
As I went up I saw my luggages at a dorm so I  assumed it was your dorm.
I wanted to explore the place and I went through the hallway.
I heard a familiar loud shout of your name.
"Jess-jessica..what are you doing here"I asked.
"I should ask that you loser .what are you doing here ?"
"I - I am here to stud.." without even letting me complete my words she shouts " how is this even possible . 2 people from same family are allowed to study here?! You must be lieing ..A loser like you would do that only right!,what else can I expect from you"

I stood up in anger and when I was about to reply Jin came in and hugged her and said "calm down baby".I was shocked beyond anything and I couldn't even talk back.

Then there came 5 boys .A mint haired boy from that group asked why there was a commotion.

"Oh nothing Suga ,this is a new girl who is Jessica's cousin and her name is 'y/n' "

"Oh that's abnormal" a black haired boy with a beautiful eyes said and hearing that word I felt low ...I  just went straight into my dorm, leaving all of them behind without any other word

To be continued