chapter 6

Y/N's pov

"quickly cut the thoughts" I thought and balanced myself.

Without even giving him to say or react about anything,I said
"I think I am getting late to my first day of class" and left from their even though there was an hour left for the class.

______________________________

It was my first medic class and I am sure that no one will be there this early in the class,but I decided to go .

As I approached inside I saw a black haired handsome man and he was probably looking like he was in early -mid twenties . He was analysing a cute cat and writing some observations.

I went near the cat and patted it on its head as I greeted "good afternoon professor".

He gave a small chuckle and said "Do I look that aged! seriously?"

"Oh so you are not..I am so sorry" oops.

"Its ok and I am sure you are one of the first years " he said.

"I am,but how did you find?" I curiously questioned

" I know it's cocky but yeah who wouldn't know me , the leader of pelican house and the most wanted single of the university " he said.

The truth is yes I din't know about any other house or anything more than the usual seagull territory and some common areas.
Acknowledging the fact of awkwardness present in the air I said

"By the way I am y/n and I couldn't get your name yet !" I said with a warm smile.

"Oh , I am suho ..it's kim jun-myeon but suho is fine"

"And what are you doing now?" I asked.

" Its an assignment ..this calico cat has a medical problem and it's really difficult to find it out ...it kind of looks normal" he said.

I kept my hands on the cat "it's weak ,may be the bone minerals are less" I said and suho was shocked.

" I don't know anyother reason ...so I am just writing that down and if it's right you will get a due reward" he said leaving with an excited face.

__________________________
My first day of class started and it was pretty good actually and when everything was going right suddenly suho came with a professor I think.

"That girl " he said and all the people's eyes were shifted on me. I could hear small murmurings about be which made me to feel afraid a little bit.

"Come to my cabin right now " the professor said.
_________________________

I followed him and when I was about to get into the room ,I read the name board
Mr.Bang si -hyuk -Headmaster
That made me feel even worse and I could think all the odds that could happen now.

"Sit down ms.y/n and Mr.kim"he said and I obeyed without anyword.

"I heard from Mr.kim that you had correctly solved one of third year's advance medics and then when I heard about your name I came to know who's daughter you are....you might not know that your dad is one of my childhood friend and I know your family well...coming to the point considering your gradfather's expertise in this particular subject and your natural gene, I think you may join the advance course directly"

My eyes widened and I confusedly looked at the headmaster and suho.

"Is it okay for you?" the headmaster asked. I nodded and gave an awkward smile.

I then thanked him and exited as soon as I could.
"Huh" I sighed with a sense of relief and then saw suho
"hey I told you there will be a reward right"

"That ,oh thank you" I said.

" What ! You thought this was it! Meet me at the cafe in dope street at 7 today " he said with a glee and walked away.

_____________________________

I went to my dorm and found sam as I excited as always.

"Now what is the matter ? " I asked.

"Oh nothing much , I am going to go for shopping at the dope street " she said.

"So where is it ? " I asked acting casual

"Oh it's just a few minutes from here .wait do you want to join...oh wait.. don't tell me jungkook asked you out for the wings day just like Jimin did to me"

" Jimin..whaatttt??...what the hell... why didn't you tell me this first " I gave small punches on her shoulder.

"I am sorry " she said with the worst baby face she could try.

"Oh stop that nonsense" I spoke protecting my eyes from the harmful vision.

"So tell me am I right " she asked curiously.

" Oh definitely nooo" I shouted and the same moment the glimpse of the library scene flashed in my mind.
"Then what?"
"You know suho?" I asked.

"You mean the pelican house leader?"she shrieked.

"Yes..he invited me to the cafe in the street"
"Ohh"she said,I think she felt bad because her ship was destroyed 😂.

"And I have been promoted to medics advance " I said.

"See I only forgot to tell one thing and look at you now" she glared.

"Hehee it's ok ,let's goo" I said.
________________________

Jungkook's pov

I don't know if she is preparing properly. She is so lazy , eventhough her class was one hour away she escaped from the library and who doesn't know the first years time table I was one too last year.If it goes in this rate I might have to keep a control on her.

I went back to the house after my classes and I sat in the hallway couch near the fire as it was pretty cold outside.

I heard noise of girls laughing and talking and I knew at once she was among them.

"Y/n" I called out.

Both Sam and y/n stopped there.
Before I could talk sam told "we are heading to the dope street and I am going to shop and she is going to meet someone 'special' " she told.

Oh no, now she is going to waste a lot more time with her stupid special person.

" Can I talk to y/n for a moment" I asked sam . She said "sure, I am waiting outside come soon " to her.

"Please don't tell me you are heading for a date and going to waste time now" I told.

" What is your problem ? What if I go to dates ..it's none of your business " She told angrily.

"You shouldn't go" I spoke sharply

"Who are you even ? You are not my boyfriend to control me from not going" she said and when she was about to leave I grabbed her wrist and said

" If it takes only that for you to obey me, then yes I will be your boyfriend from this second".

To be continued