chapter 20

Y/N's pov
I felt tired ... I definitely wanted to take a break after the exams but I can't :/

I have only today ... Then I would be traveling to a special place for the camp it seems...so now I have to pack 🙈.

*Knock knock*

I opened the door to see Jin standing there.

" What is it ? " I asked confused as he never comes here. He pushed me aside and came in .

"I am coming with you to the camp " he smiled .

"Why?how?"

"Usually the kings are allowed to be there and I have nothing to do here
..so why not? "
I almost forgot he was going to be the king soon. Anyways....it's just not only he is bored.. I know it will be entertaining for him to see me in trouble.

I hit my own head with my palm thinking about him following me around just like a perfect brother.

"Okay now leave" I said dragging him towards the door.

"Remember.... your identity shouldn't be revealed there until you are selected...so you have to talk to me with respect" he smirked being proud of himself . I closed the door after pushing him out.

___________________________

I am not good at packing ... I always miss out one thing or another .. so I carefully rechecked whether I had everything packed. I saw my bracelet in the drawer ...I took it with me because it might be useful .

In the lobby both Jin and Grandfather were standing ..may be waiting for me.

I greeted them.

"This one takes you to the destination after you read out the words in it .....all the best" the king handed me an envelope with my name in it.

I clutched my luggage tightly as I started to feel the back ground changing as soon as I read those words... I did it... I teleported myself for the first time ever.

My surroundings were quite beautiful... It looked peaceful .. there was a huge manor and garden ...there was a river near by too...the whether was cold for summer.

I entered the manor and the place was totally filled with people. There were many parents with their child wishing them to win ... I felt a little bit sad.

"Do well " someone whispered in my ears and patted my head and I saw the broadshouldered person standing behind.Before I could say anything ..he kept his finger on his mouth making me remember I should keep my identity hidden....so I just smiled back

I went to the reception to know where I should proceed.

"How can I help you miss?" She asked and for a moment I stayed silent as I debated whether to say my name or not.

"Ummm...do you know were all the candidates should go ?" I asked her.

"Go to the room in the right ...there the orientation would be given" she said and I thanked her as I left.

There were about 30 people in there. It's more than what I expected though.

I sat in a chair and soon everyone settled down ... I guess the program was to start.

One middle aged man came up to the Dias.

"Welcome to everyone who are here with us... Before we start I want all the candidates to pick one which has a name which would be your names here" he said.

I went and took a piece of paper having the name "lisa" .

"I now request the crown prince Seokjin to give us few words" he said.

"Hello everyone" he said and before anything I could here girls telling he is so cute .Eww no one has taste .

He gave smirk and started to continue

"I am seeing a lot of potential people here and I would love to have the best kingdom with you all "
He literally talked like an old grandpa on and on ..so I ignored his rest of speech.

"So any questions?" He asked and the people were looking at each other if anyone would ask.

"So let me introduce your Head Trainer and my kindom's cheif minister

Mr.jeon jungkook " he said.

To be continued
________________________________

Are you all excited for Tear album? I am going nuts🙈😂... Just few hours to go❤😍

 Just few hours to go❤😍

Yeaahhh ❤❤