chapter 18

Y/N's pov

It is Jin's graduation day and I had been told to go along him. After the confrontation with jungkook , I stopped trusting anyone. I changed my senior partner because I didn't want to meet him ever after.

I barely came in front of the people I know. I stopped contacting anyone, even Sam .

Now I am here again in the midst of people of my house.

" You look thinner and paler " Sam told looking at me sadly.

"Oh , its nothing ...the makeup must be less I think " I gave out a fake Chuckle which I had mastered in these days.

"Y/n, I missed you" she let out and gave me a tight hug.

"I missed you too, idiot " I told her from my heart.

We broke the hug as we heard the programme starting. Many got graduated and there was Jin graduating with distinction with portions as major.

As the senior of the council he was called to give a  speech.

"Finally ! I have graduated *looks at his degree smiling*
My council who were like my brothers, professors , staffs and last but not the least my fiance*glance at y/n and smirk at Jessica*.. thank you  all for helping me through out "he came down from the Dias to me smiling.

I felt people gazing at me and murmurings... I swear Jessica would have burned me with her eyes if she could as he holded my hands.

"Jin " she called out at him. He didn't listen while he took me outside with him.
"Jin, stop there " she shouted as she came out.

"Why are you doing this to me.. don't you love me?" She asked and I just stood there with Jin who was standing there like a stiff statue. I felt his grip leaving my hand .

" Really Jess ? Would anyone hide things in a relationship !? Is that what you call love?" He shouted at her. I never ever had seen Jin that angry . It was indeed so awkward to stand there.

"It was my mom..she did everything...for us"she spoke being afraid of him.

"What did she do for us ?" He asked keeping his hands in his waist .

"Well..she planned to finish of her family inorder for you to become the next king and me being happy with you...but , I did nothing except for loving you  " she confessed not caring that I , the victim was standing there. Those words spoken by her made me furious.

I walked irritatedly to get away from there but... The familiar hand stopped me . I glared at Jungkook inorder to make  him let go of me.

All the council members entered clapping and shouting " it's finally over". I was confused ,as in what was  over.

"She confessed " Tae shouted and Jhope made the victory sound.

Few people from the ministry came there and Jungkook left from there.

"We are taking you for investgation on Y/N's family murder case" he told Jessica who looked at Jin with all the sad and frowny face.

My eyes filled with happy tears as finally my family got justice and my beloved friends helped me in this .

"Thank you all " I told and they gave me a group hug except for one person.

"Y/n , we missed you" Jimin told me while suga ,Tae, Namjoon and Jhope nodded .

"I am sorry " Jin told as he gave me his engagement ring from his hand to me" I shouldn't own this " he said.

"What does that  mean ?" I asked in wonder.

"All these drama where only for making Jessica confess and I do see you as only my sister " he told while I was in total shock.

"Really ? Am I dreaming " I jumped out of happiness .

"Woah you are happier than prior now.. don't you feel bad for an handsome prince Sister-zoning you?" He asked adjusting his tie.

" Definitely noo... I feel pity that you missed such a beautiful princess like me " I adjusted my hair and everyone bursted out in laugh.

"She is really Female -jin " Namjoon said making an awe reaction by closing his mouth with his hands.

"So that is a happy ending ?" Jimin asked and I thought about it.

"Is it a happy ending ?" I questioned myself.

To be continued
____________________________