chapter 22

Y/N's pov

"I already had a hint yesterday..but now I am sure you know them " Jennie told. Anyone could say I am damn panicking . I was sweating so hard unknowing what to say.

I don't know why but I didn't want to lie to them.

"I know him" I finally spoke up.

"What about the soon-to-be-king you know him too? " Jisoo asked curiously and I just nodded.

"Then...why are you even here...you will get selected easily " Jennie told and I knew she was thinking that me being a part wouldn't make things fair.

"I am just like you guys here... I won't win because I know them... only if I deserve they would select and I would try my best here" I said and the girls didn't look convinced.

" Myself and Jungkook...we are not even in good terms now" I told . Those words I told made me realise ... that I was still hurting  and I am not over him.

I think they all noticed the sudden change in my mood ... they started tickling and soon we all were tickling eachother laughing so hard....I don't know whether everyone would think we were bunch of lunatics...but we were enjoying the moment.

____________________________

One by one everyone got their flying brooms ... I closed my eyes and told to myself that I can do it .

"Listen up all the newbies... Just hold the upper part of the broom tightly....it will feel pretty easy in the first few minutes ...but you will start losing your patience soon...your task is just to be in a particular place above the ground level" Jungkook said in a strict voice.

Jin told shrugging his hand in his pocket "but I wouldn't suggest it the begginers to go to a higher place ...you will end up hurting bad"

There was a sudden  adrenaline rush in my body when the broom started to fly. I could feel the fear and joy of flying . Poor rose she broke just when she was a feet high .

"Concentrate " I told to myself holding the broom. I didn't know when I got to a higher place....I looked down .... everyone were looking so tiny..I got a bit afraid and promised to myself that I should never see down.

I heard the horn which meant I should decrease the height ...I slowly did to an extent...

I tried to control myself from falling down...I was a mess.. sweating frantically and being too tired even to signal.

"Lisa ....Lisa you can do it " I could hear some people screaming ..that was the moment I realised only myself and Yuri  survived now .

Yuri lowered the height of her broom out of the blue and then she fell literally near Jungkook dramatically...that drama queen 😑.. anyone could say it was acting ...she only fell from half a feet but that dumb bunny won't....

He seemed to care...he carried her to the infirmary in a bridal style...it was like 1000 people stabbed straight in to my heart...why do I even care...we are over.

Suddenly I felt pain all over my body ...I noticed I crashed on the ground badly ...now staying on the ground with pain taking over me... because of that small distraction... Then I blacked out.

__________________________

I felt unbearable pain when I opened my eyes.

I think I was in the infirmary.... I sat up slowly trying not to shout out in pain. The place was a little bit isolated except for the old nurse sleeping with  the corner of the room .

I started to walk slowly as I was getting bored there.

"Lisa idiot!" Someone shouted leading a mini heart attack .

"Shut up and go to your bed now " Jennie screamed at me and the other two grabbed me to the bed.

"Congrats for winning the first event " Jisoo said clapping like a cute seal.

"But rest for now...they will give you some really ugly looking portion which would make you fit by tomorrow morning " Rose said and I gave a frowny face to escape from the medicine.

"You should have thought about this before burning like sun in jealousy on the sky" they chuckled which made me red.

"Was I that obvious?" I asked in a low voice and they laughed after nodding at me.

"You Said you weren't in good terms...let me guess he is your ex-boyfriend?" Jisoo snapped her fingers.
I didn't answer because they already know it .

"So you Still love him and he still does...I mean he almost freaked out seeing you in that state... then what's the damn problem ?" Jennie questioned. I don't know if I love him because the way he broke my heart before...I don't know if I can trust him again.

"I don't know either " he told in his soft voice .

To be continued
____________________________