chapter 10

Y/n's  pov

They performed spring day , frankly to say I was totally mesmerised by their performance,their voices and dance movements ahhh they totally slayed. All the girls in the room where all in the same state as me.

"V is so cute "
"no Jhope is cuter"
"no Jimin"
"no look at Rm's dimple....it's illegal to be that cute"
"jungkookiee your smile is killing me" "Min yoongi I ll sue you for being cute" and many others shouted ,cheered for them
"If Jessica left then Jin is mine" one of the Jessica's friend behind me whispered  to someone .
As for Sam she was watching Jimin as if it was only him who was performing.
I was laughing at all the comments being passed and when the performance was over almost every one in the venue stood up and cheered.

___________________________________

We went to the backstage rooms where all the boys were freshening up after  the performance.

"Guys ,you were awesome " I said with a smile.

"Thank you....umm you look beautiful today" Taetae said .
" yeah you could match my  Sam's cuteness today" Jimin said while wrapping his hands around the blushing Sam's waist and pouted at him.But still jungkook hadn't commented upon it . How can someone irritate with out even talking 😤.

"Ok let's go for the lunch am too hungry " Jhope jumped.
___________________________________
The seagull's head council and their dates sat together in a round  table.I sat in between jungkook and Taetae.
Yes, Jessica was there too.

Jessica was silent and had a plastic smile , which was weird .  I   guess she is acting around Jimin.

"Woah ,this is good " Jin told and fed RM. I would really ship namjin than Jin and Jessica.

It was more like a family dinner ,the sight of the boys sharing food and laughing at each other was really cute , I could see how much they love each other.

As a tradition there was a girl group singing at the dinner and one winked at Jungkook

"Oh,jungkookah see that girl is winking at you " Jhope sad with an awe.

"Aisshh ,that girl ,she is winking at our international playboy" RM said and all the boys bursted out laughing.

Many didn't understand what was going on including me .

" Oh Y/n you don't know right ? He is afraid of girls..we were actually surprised when he told you both started dating " TaeTae  told trying to hold his laughter.

"What ? He is afraid of girls" I laughed like there was no tomorrow at him. He was trying to play cool by drinking water and as if nothing has happened around.

_______________________________________

Another round of competitions began and Everyone were so involved. I enrolled myself along with Sam for tennis doubles and guess what ? We won .

We where all so happy that day , everything was going good. Our hopes were all high ,even though all the groups were winning equally there were some competition which's results weren't announced.

The excitement increased as the time was near. The winners were announced and when we (myself and Sam) went to collect the medal , everyone of our house cheered ,even the stubborn jungkook clapped with a smile.

The moment when our house was announced as the winner of the year , that feeling was beyond the words , we jumped and shouted like lunatics .The Bulletproof boys went to the stage to collect the trophy . The happiness was extreme and the whole room was filled with the sound.

An unknown person called me and said some one was waiting for me outside. I was confused but I went out after telling to Sam.

______________________________________
Jungkook's pov

We where all so happy when we got the trophy ,we were aiming for this
for a long time. Even y/n won , I was actually surprised. At that moment I saw Y/n going out some where. I excused myself and went behind her,But there was too much crowd to go behind her fastly.

I went outside . At once I saw a man with a mask aiming at her and I tried to pull her away but it affected her hand and she fell with pain. Everyone came outside hearing the sound,but the man escaped from there before anyone could spot him.

I carried her to the healing house in a bridal style,she became unconscious after the healer gave her some medicine.I stayed beside her as I knew he could come again for her.

_______________________________________

I woke up when I felt her caressing my hair.

"Oh,you woke up" I asked.

" Yes a few minutes ago" she said.

"Thank you " she told in a soft voice which was so not her character. I nodded my head gesturing it was okay.

"How is your hand now?"I asked

"Its better " she told

" Did you meet any one suspectful yesterday?" I asked her trying to find some clue.

"I met someone new yesterday " she said.

To be continued
______________________________________________________________________________
Hey all ,how is this chapter, sorry for keeping suspense until now .....it will be unveiled soon😉😉...and please check out my new story too!!