chapter 9

Y/N's pov

Its been 2 days since the incident. Jungkook and others took care of all formalities, even though I was present there throughout it ,I never spoke to anyone or ate anything and they made sure I wasn't bothered.The case was closed stated it was an attempt of burglary.

_______________________________

Back at the university in the house's hall

"For how many days are you gonna be like this?"Sam shouted at me but I din reply.

"I know how to make her smile" Jin told and others groaned.

"When I am sad I always look at my blood group!do you know why?"

"It is B positive"Jin laughed

"Are you trying to make her sadder with your lame joke"Suga shouted. That made me smile a bit.

"Ahhh she smiled and I saw "v jumped.

"Its really a relief " Sam hugged me and the boys left for practice.

"Tomorrow is the wings day .do you remember?" Sam asked

"Ohh" the truth is I almost forgot it

"Anyways I will be back soon take rest " Sam said and left.

I finally got time for myself. All the things happened so fast .I have nothing left to call family . This is the only place I could call temporarily my home. I should win against Jessica anyhow.I had 1000 questions in me ,but only one can answer , Jungkook.

I went to the university where I thought I would probably find jungkook.

"Y/n? You are here to cheer us ? "V asked.

If I told I was here to meet jungkook ,they won't stop teasing ,so I said "umm,yes ...I was bored being alone v "
"V? Call me Taetae we are friends right?" he gave his signature box smile.
"Ok Taetae "I said .He was weirdly Adorable one.

"Before that ,you ate ? Or I ll make you a jam bun?" V questioned.

"jam bun ? How?now?" I asked in surprise

He murmured something and suddenly a jam bun appeared.

"Woaahhh you are amazing" I told

"I have been talking some cooking classes .I am too good in making jam bun and arranging the cutlery"
He told with pride.

'you are definitely better than me"
I chuckled

"you are cute while laughing"he said

"I know I was born cute" I said without hesitation.

"oh my ...are you Jin's long lost sister" he asked and We both laughed a while and he grabbed me to the place where all of them were practicing.

"Kookieah , someone is holding your girlfriend's hand" Jhope laughed. We spontaneously left each other's hands afraid of jungkook's glare.

They were practicing for song called spring day and I noticed everyone changed their hair colour . When almost every one where having brown or black ,Jimin changed to pink.Jungkook was cute in brown.

When they were on a break I approached jungkook.

" I am too tired to answer all your questions now and thanks for the compliment " he said and at once I understood that he was reading my mind . It did make me turn red again and I just came back to the dorm.

When I was searching for the bracelet,I found the other gift from my grandpa.I haven't used it till now . So I opened and it showed
Welcome Ms.Y/N
I turned the next page

Don't worry about the present
Your family is soon to be found
New beginings on the day of Cresent
Your happiness is with you around

"My family ??Arghh the book is gone mad really," I thought. I closed it and proceeded to the library. I borrowed some books and started reading it.
______________________________

"Oh you are ! , I was searching for you all around,it's already 7"Sam shrieked.

"Why are you always this hyper"
I laughed.

"Come with me we are going for a little girls time" she jumped like a kid
" fine okay" I said
We went to a beautifully decorated place.

"where are we Sam?"

" oh a little make over place" she said

"ma'am do you have an appointment" a good looking women asked

"yes ,in the name of ms.y/n and ms.sam" Sam said

" this way ma'am " the lady led us to a
mirror with options just like a virtual game I was able to customise my hair, accessories and dress.
"Woah ,it's amazing ,you can keep your hair like this temporarily...I totally love it" Sam told me.
"are you sure?" I asked doubtfully

Sam to the woman "we will take this look for the wings day" and I changed back to normal clothes.But my hair was changed . I customised into a bouncy, black to dark and light brown in the end. They say right " for a girl,change of style means new start"
I was quite energised by it.
___________________________________
The next day

It was the wings day . Yesterday even Sam changed her look but now in a dress she looked absolutely stunning

"Sam you look beautiful" I said
"thank you...I hope Jimin likes it.... change fast the guys will be waiting for us" she said with a small blush on her face and I changed into a violet and black dress ,indeed the magic world is better it took only one second to get ready. I also wore my bracelet.

"trust me y/n , I won't even be shocked if Jungkook soulbinds with you today ...you look flawless" Sam said.
" Enough let's goo" I said with happiness.

____________________________
At the house hall every one where gathered in a line headed by the council along with their dates and the ceremony where about to start in few minutes. Jungkook was in a embroidered tux
" you look good today"I smiled
" How can you be so late idiot" he said and I frowned
Atleast if he dint want to complement me, what is it with his always mr.arrogant mode.

The opening ceremony started and we gathered near the blood sweat and tears river.
_______________________________

"I welcome you all to the annual wings day and today the king is joining for the soul binding ceremony"the headmaster said

"what's ah soul binding ceremony?" I asked jungkook.

" It's the wizarding world marriage.Only if there is pure love people get soul binded after exchanging vows near the river,But only 1 couple in a lakh,have pure love and I think it's imaginary too...only in this day even the weak ones could get soulbinded" he said.

" ohh" I nodded my head
__________________________________

After the ceremony all the students left for their respected venues for their competition and jungkook left even without telling me a bye

When I turned I accidentally hit some one
" oh I am sorry" I told.

"You look familiar" he said.

To be continued