chapter 5

Y/N's pov
"Me?"
I was so shocked even to reply and the room was silent awaiting for my answer.
"What ?You don't want !" Sam shrieked.
"Um..no ..I mean ye-"

"Oh save it child,I think you have an important business to complete"
My aunt told with a totally irritating smile and she handed over an envelope.where the hell did she come from?.

"So if you are wondering what it is ,it is the official acknowledgement of the battle for the family's super power master competition and yeah it's just a month away"
As she told this line she just walked out the hall.

"Next month?" I murmured.

"It is not fair ,you have hardly started the class and Jessica has been here for a long time,may be I should just talk to the head master on your behalf"
RM said.

"it's of no use, that lady would have already made all the plans perfectly"I told angrily.

I know about the woman ,she knows what she wants.

____________________________

I left to my room ,I just immersed my face in the pillow.
"This is not fair " I shouted in the pillow banging my hands and legs in the bed.

"Everything is fair in love and wear sweet heart"

I turned my head and saw jungkook smiling leaning against the door.

"What do you want to celebrate my suffering now" I rolled my eyes.

"No I wanna help you out" and I sat up.

"Why do you even want?" I asked.

" You remember we are all a team" v told as he came in with some more members .

" We can do it together " Jimin handed me a chocolate cupcake.

"So did you open the envelope ? It might have rules and stuff" Suga asked.

I opened and it was written that I was officially invited for this and It would be based on my skill level of both super power and Normal student level.

" So let's start training from morrow "jungkook told and everyone left while Jimin ,v and Jhope gave my a warm good bye smile.

____________________________

"What the-"
I woke up suddenly when somebody stripped my bedsheet .
"Get ready quickly " the boy said with a little smirk.

How can someone enjoy being rude😒.I am going to kill him oneday.
I got quickly ready without disturbing the sleeping Sam in the opposite bed.

I went down to the isolated hall.
"You got ready so soon" Jungkook said sarcastically
And we headed outside.

"So it's still early to go into the campus..why don't we start with some sports first!" He said.

"What should I do now" I asked.

"I think Jessica is good in tennis may be she would want that be a part of the competition"he told and leaded me to the court.

Anything but tennis . It was always my nightmare in the sports section.

He gave me a tennis bat and
yes he was definitely good at it I knew that when he smashed the ball on my stomach perfectly.

Without any regret he shouted " get up airhead ,the game isn't over"
And the session went for about an hour and he stopped when he finally felt tired with sweat all over both of us breathing hard.(just like in the picture at the start)

"20 minutes break.. be right back we have to start our next session" he told.

I was  exhausted so much that I couldn't even move from that place.
I slowly went up to the room where Sam was still sleeping like a baby and took a shower.

When I came back I saw Sam up .
"Good morning" she said cutely with a small sleepy smile.

"I feel like it's already evening , I am so tired and this jungkook had already ordered me to come for the next session in 10 minutes from now.He is so heartless " I frowned getting ready again in front of the mirror.

"May be his heart is with you and that's why he is helping you so hard to stay"she said hugging my from the back.

"Lol never in a million years" I laughed out as I knew his real intention he has just wanna torture people.

"Who knows !you know what I am shipping you guys From now"she told

" Whatever you do , your ship will always be the Titanic drowned in the water" I smirked.

"Oh, so it will sail first then!" she jumped excitedly

"Oh my god this girl is unbelievable " I told to myself and left the room chuckling.

____________________________

I went downstairs where all the boys where sitting and discussing something.

As I went near them Jhope said " hey Y/N ,how is the day" ,I gave a look to jungkook who was giggling silently.

"Jungkook must have started training ,I mean torturing you already" v told smiling at jungkook

"Yes indeed" I told v with a grin
and suddenly jungkook grabbed me

"let's go it is getting late" he said plainly.

"Atleast let me have breakfast" I whined like a little child and he laughed at me.

"Wow, how cute they are, I am totally shipping them" Jhope said and jungkook gave a glare at the innocent boy.

I finished my breakfast as fast I could and went it to the campus's library .

He selected Hella lot of books and just piled it up in my hands reaching above my head.

"Read these first" he said.

As I was about to reach a desk ,I don't know what tripped me, I stumbled making all the books fall from my hand , but when I was about to hit the ground jungkook's arms grabbed my waist and may be due to all the shipping comments my heart started to race at that moment.

Oh my god what have I ended up in.

To be continued
__________________