chapter 3

Y/n's pov

After going into the room I let myself just fall on the bed and I start wondering why that "Abnormal" term is inseperable from me.
I heard a girl and a boy entering with cute smile on their faces and they seem to be engrossed in their own world totally in the dorm.

*Cough -cough* finally they notice my presence.

"So you are my new roommate" the girl with a blonde hair hugged me .

"I am sam and I will be your awesome and the best roommate ever"she said and I truly could feel how genuinely she was trying to be a friend, after all the Jessica drama I felt a slight happiness.

"I am y/n" I said . I  complemented her that her dress was pretty and she told my hair was looking very good making us smile at each other .

"Excuse me girls, sorry to interrupt you, I am jimin "

"Oh sorry jimin I totally forgot to introduce you "

"It's ok Sam ,it happens"

"By the way I am your senior ,so I will be looking forward for you girls in the class" he said with an angelic smile in his face,nomatter why Sam was  seem to be super swoon.

"So you like him ?" I asked sam who was shocked a bit at first and asked " how do you know ?Are you able to read my mind ? But I am wearing the bracelet !"

"Slow down girl! I can see it and I don't know to technically read minds ?"

"Yeah ,I do but I don't know whether he has the feeling too" sigh.

"Hmm,okok " I said while I saw her blushing .
To stop the awkward silence between us I started to talk

"Hmm..
What bracelet where you talking about?"

"This one, it protects you from people reading your mind and it's really useful for first year ones like us "
It was a black bracelet with silver lines in it"

"It looks familiar" I murmured and I remember even I had one of that kind which was in my gift box which my dad gave it to me.

"Oh yes ,even I have one of this kind " and I showed her the bracelet.

"Really,there is only two of them " she shrieked .

"Then your grandpa must be my grandpa's bff because he told me that they only made it and there were only two of this kind,I guess we will be too" she said and suddenly dragged me saying

" let's go and eat dinner ,I am hungry"

As I went down past the hallway ,Sam led me to an underground room with an antique wooden door.I came into a room full of people who were between 18-22 .Sam held my hands and I followed her. She went to a table with the familiar faces.

"Come join us " RM told. I nodded and sit with them . So we all started eating and they one by one  introduced themselves .The mint haired boy was the first one to go.

"I am minyoongi, but you can call me Suga"he said very coldly .As a great extreme the next person was very cheerful

"I am jung hoseok ,as I am everyones hope you can call me jhope".

"Hey ,I am kimtaehyung ,you can call me v" he is so adorable I thought while I noticed the last person, the black haired guy who I partially kind of hate after that incident, It was his turn
" I am Jeon jungkook , and you can call me jungkook"

I didn't want to see his reaction or anything I just nodded.

"So together we are called bullet proof boys which is the seagull's head council team" RM said.

"So do you remember our names now?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"So you are kimnamjoon, kimseokjin, minyoongi,jung hoseok,park jimin,Kim taehyung and umm Jeon jungkook" I said in the order they were sitting.

"Woah ,it's just too much for the first day" Sam said.

" if you are done eating ,we will go to our room because we have early classes tomorrow" I nodded okay . we left after saying goodnight to them.

In the dorm Sam said she wanted to talk a lot today but I promised her that we would do it another day because I was tired because of the long day.

I really wanted to sleep , but as I was about to... I remembered things that happened today and apart from Jessica, everything was fine . I felt happy when my grandpa gave the bracelet to me and not to my aunt or Jessica.

"I guess he didn't hate my dad" I smiled and slowly slept off.

Jungkook's pov
We went to the hallway after the dinner.Todays topic was only about "Y/n" .It all started by how RM hyung explained she didn't faint at all while entering the portal and Jinhyung telling about how Jessica was really shocked.

" Oh don't talk about Jessica anymore" sugahyung told.

We all actually don't like Jessica except for jin. She was always a bossy and manipulative person.

"What does he see in her" Jimin frowned.

"You guys!!  why are you all like this ,she is not such a bad person"Jinhyung said.

Everyone kept quiet not wanting to argue.

I had only one thought " Y/n might be useful for my plan" and I smirked.

Next day:

So here is a new student "Y/N" and "he will be your guider and senior partner " my eyes widened as Ms.Gilbert pointed me.

"Him?" I could totally read her shocked and irritated thought.

To be continued