chapter 16

Jin's pov

"Jessica and her mom need some kind of punishment...I mean how can they just like kill some family and be free ...they are not even guilty " Taehyung told out in frustration.

"Y/n is even suffering in the palace "Jimin frowned.

"we have to do something if not as friends but atleast as the house leaders who has to take care of the members "RM told as he saw me for reply or some approval.

"What is the plan ?" I asked knowing that they definitely have something in their mind.

Jungkook approached me and said"get engaged with y/n"

______________________________

Y/N's pov

No, I don't want to do this . How can Jin even be smiling.My eyes filled with tears which can't be let out now. I looked at Jungkook who was Just standing 10 metres away from me . If he wanted I could even run out with him now. But he was still ...

He didn't show any reaction neither did the boys ....only Sam was shaking Jimin to help me...but I could see no use .

If this is my fate then this is it...there is no way to escape in between the fake smiling  royal families and the people whom I trusted ... everyone are just pushing me into this situation.

I controlled my tears and just gave my hand to Jin's palm which was waiting. Although for a moment all the people including Jin were surprised , I stood expression less like how a princess is supposed to be -sacrifice yourself for others happiness.

He wore me a platinum ring embedded with diamonds and I did the same to him. The crowd were cheering .

"Smile" Jin whispered and I managed to cover myself with a plastic smile.

Sadness was covering me and I could even feel pain in my throat due to it.

"You two are made for each other... I hope you two would be together till the end" one of the reporter told as he took a picture of us.

"Together till the end huh? Its a myth.. I have already heard from a boy  saying these lies  while letting his girlfriend getting engaged with his bestfriend in front of his eyes" I muttered to myself looking at Jungkook and he suddenly drank a whole glass of alcohol present there as if he heard whatever I told.

__________
That day was long enough for me to both stare at Jungkook for his totally weird behaviour and manage to accept all the congratulations from the people there.

At one side however I feel angry for jungkook not reacting but on the other side what could have he done.. he is only  merely a young adult... I am over reacting a bit.

From today I have taken a decision..  Accept the destiny that's it.. I do hope for the best and that means ending up with Jungkook ... I know it's impossible now .. because Jin is a king's prince ...so he won't break the engagement everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

______________

I woke up in the morning and did all my routines . I took up the newspaper to see me and Jin as the headliner of the days .. I saw various comments.. people were actually happy..with all the confusions due to my sudden appearance in the throne Line , they all feel and it's fair to both me & Jin.

I never wanted the royal life and never ever wanted to be a queen.

I was content" a small home, best parents, grandma , friends ....life was perfect " why did I even come here . My mom had kept away from all these people for a reason...she wanted me to be happier than she was.
Thank God I wasn't here from a small age.

I took a shower and got ready quickly as to not miss the class.

The whole University's eyes were on me..it was irritating listening to people Whom I have never even seen wishing me a HAPPY LIFE WITH JIN.

I tried to even avoid eye contact with the boys .

I was walking around the corridor to the next class and I encountered someone whom I didn't want to.

To be continued
__________________________
How many chapters should it go?? 🙈😥😥
I love you the readers who are still on with my book ❤.... I am really thankful to you all... sarangeyo ❤❤💜