chapter 4

Y/N's pov
I was actually quiet excited about the first day. Sam took me to a large gate which had our house symbol.
She left me with a student guider Ms.Gilbert as it was my first day.

Ms.Gilbert took me to one of the seniors classroom I suggest .

"So here is a new student 'Y/N' " she introduced .

"he will be your guider and senior partner " as she pointed a guy who was in between a lot of books...wait Jungkook guy?!!!

"Him?" Out of all people in the university .why him?

He was also pretty much shocked but I could see a little excitement in his eyes contrarily.

'He was the last person I want end up with ' I thought.

"Hmm what a pity ,it's call fate my dear,isn't it really awesome" he smirked.

What is happening here " pardon?" I asked.
" I can read your mind, you are very weak"he smiled.

"Whatever" many have these power here duh.

After few minutes I saw a group of girls approaching me , guess who was the leader of them
" Is she the girl you talked about jess?" One of them asked
" yep she really looks weird and why the hell they would accept a girl like her ?"
I kept being silent as I know jess. she was here for drama and what else she would do!

" Jess don't worry you would win your title of being your family's super power master" one of them said,as jess striked her hair back and then she left.
how can a person like her be in my family,she is too irritating😒

"So you also don't like her " jungkook chuckled.

" First of all STOP READING MY MIND and second of all what do you mean by 'also?' " I raised one of my eyebrows giving a questioning look.

"We have a kind of small club for it " he winked.

"A club? Who"

" I ll introduce soon"he said.

We exited the university campus and walked to our dorms.
"So,there will be 5 subject you have to choose this year and there are 10 of them as your options. I will help you find the ones where you have skill" he said and I nodded.

"Do you know anything about the family's super power master title?" I asked.

" Hmm yes I have read in the books ,it's really abnormal for 2 people of the same family study here you know that right?"
I frowned hearing that abnormal term again.

"sorry for asking you.. I better get going now" I coldly said with anger...it was my mistake to ask him.

He then grabbed my wrist "so you hate the word 'abnormal' isn't it?"
I gave a death glare .

"So back to the topic ..in the end of the year you will be competing with Jessica "he said

"Compete? For what?"

"To continue here idiot"

"Okay nerd " I said.

"Nerd? Hey abnormal girl shut up!"
He knew to attack my ego, so I started giving punches in his arms which are Yess harmless af.

"That hurts" he whined making me smile and so did he. He isn't that bad I guess.He knows to make people smile?

"Yaa, I am a good guy" he said.
Argghh this guy! Next time I shouldn't come without that bracelet!

"Meet me at study room near the hallway after lunch" he said

"Okie okie".I said and I went back to my dorm .I  waited for Sam and jimin to join me for lunch.

"Finally you are here,I am hungry " I said and took them to the dining room

" How was your day and who is your partner "jimin asked as we were eating .

"Jungkook" I said in a soft voice.

"Oh yes kookie recently entered second year right!,you are actually lucky he is a pretty bright student"Jimin said.

"Oh" I said.
After eating lunch Sam went to her class and I proceeded to the study room where I suppose Jimin was also going

"Are you following me?" He asked with a pretty grin

"No, jungkook told me to meet him at the study room"

"Really?"
Jimin was actually looking a little confused plus surprised.

As he opened the door I saw most of the Bullet proof boys there except for Rm and Jin.

"So here we welcome a new member to the anti-jessica club"jungkook said.

"A club against Jessica ,woah " I laughed.

"So , are you in ?" V asked.

"Ofcourse I am. So what is the plan"

"We actually tried different plans and some were quiet successful ,but" Suga sighed

"But what?"

" she always ended up winning with her mom's authority as a professor and her extraordinary manipulative skills" Suga said.

"Oh, I have few questions can I ask?" I asked.

"Shoot" Suga said

" Why are you all against her and why am I included in this"

"Because we love Jin, we definitely don't want her to end up with him and it's possible only if we cut her from his life, which could only done by you" Jhope said.

"Me?"

"Hmm yes, so basically if you win in the family's super power master competition she will be kicked out from the college" jungkook said.

"Oh this nerd does have a good intelligence level"I thought.

"I do ,my abnormal sweet heart " Jungkook said and everyone laughed (how embarassing 🙈 ).I left the place soon and went straight up to my room . First thing I did was to wear the bracelet ,
"I cannot let him read my mind anymore" I thought and after few minutes I  came to the hallway.
Sam also came there as her classes finished along with a bunch of girls.

"This is my roommate y/n" she introduced and "these are my friend" she told .

"kate,Ria, Mina and Bella "

"Oh hi,nice to meet you all"

"You too" everyone smiled and sat in the couches present there.

"So what are you gonna wear for the wings day and in which event are you going to participate ? " Kate asked.

"Umm ,I don't know.. and what is it actually? " I was basically clueless.

"Oh I forgot that you are new here! ,it's actually one of the time where all the groups of University meet and compete for the grand cup" she told.
"Oh"I see

"And our house actually rarely wins but with the bulletproof boys we are looking towards winning"

"So what is your talent?" One of them asked.

"I can sing a bit " I said.

" Can you sing? Sing for me" Ria asked.

"Oh please please " Sam said

"Hmm okay"

I sang a few lines of my favourite song with my eyes closed , because I could only then feel what I am singing.
As I finished I heard a big group clapping and only when I opened my eyes I knew there were almost 20-30 people around me.

"You sound amazing " Jimin said

" Would you like to join with us in the competition "RM asked and everyone of their group shook their heads as if they were giving their approval.

To be continued
____________________________