chapter 30

Y/n's pov

"What?" I shouted in awe. Does that mean that bracelet doesn't work. Jungkook shushed me by closing my mouth with his hand.Then he gave a little smile and walked away just like nothing happened.

________________________

I was given room with Sam . Usually she would be Hella happy that we got a lone time ...but now she wasn't that much.

I went into the room after dinner.. she was doing something..then my mind instantly got an Idea to prank.

"Boo" I shouted in her ear..the glass bottle in her hand shattered when it hit the floor..but instead of she getting shocked I got.

"Je-jessica" I was so shocked...how the hell in the world is she here

And then I noticed a portion bottle which had melted the floor now.

Before I could do anything she locked the door and tied my hands with magic.

"Well ,well,well...I think I got caught ..oops " she told in an irritating manner.

My anger started rise up looking at her.I knew something was wrong and Jungkook would have too..
And may be that's why he was protective

"What the hell are you doing here bitch" I shouted out.

"How dumb are you hun?..dint figure out yet" she told. I wanted to beat the hell out of her at the moment..but I stayed quite .

"To close your chapter" she smiled wickedly.

"You know you can't even escape from here if anything happens" I smirked confidently knowing about my boys.

"You won't reveal it to them " she said

I scoffed in disbelief ...as in why would I even listen to her...she saw my reaction

"And that's why I call you brainless little sister...why won't I have a plan for that?" She pointed at me.

"Your boyfrie- I mean your ex...was given a slow poison by your own hands...the one I mixed in the tea leaves" she eyed the portion on the floor...oh my god ... what have I done..I felt a pain in my heart and then the scene from the "so called past life" flashed in my mind.

"You get the antidote Only if you accept what I say " she told.

"What?" Those were the only words escaped from my mouth .

"You drink this " she showed an another potion...

"So you choose yourself or Jungkook?"
And a tear rolled down my cheek

I think i know ,how I died

To be continued

_________________________________