chapter 11

Y/N's pov

I saw Jungkook near me sleeping like an angel..to say he is my guardian angel.

I remembered how he was with me at all times..how I used to hate him and now I don't want to leave him.

At that moment I realised one thing which was under me all these days... I think I like him or maybe... I love him?

I caressed the sleeping jungkook's hair when he suddenly woke up. I was a bit afraid for a second ,but his smile made me forget everything.

"Oh,you woke up" he asked.

" Yes a few minutes ago" I said.

"Thank you " that was all I said eventhough I wanted say a lot of things to him and he nodded.

"How is your hand now?"he asked

"Its better "

" Did you meet any one suspectful yesterday?" He

"I met someone new yesterday " I said.

"The king , Mr.Park " I told as I remembered.

"The king?" He asked with a confused face.

"But I don't think he is a suspicious kind.... I think he is my mom's relative ,as I have seen some pictures of him and my mom in my home"I said.

"Y/n ahhhhh" my group of people came in as they shouted.

They all have me a group hug

"Are you okay now?" Jhope asked and I smiled.

"So can we get back to our house? Kookie you must be tired too" Tae told as he grabbed my hand, I looked at Jungkook who saw it and
he told " let us go".

As we entered our house at once everyone left to their rooms as all were tired.

When I was about to leave ,Tae stopped me
"I was so scared yesterday , I thought I would even loose you , Don't do this to me idiot " and he hit my head with his finger.

"Go and take rest now" he pinched my cheek and left.

I didn't react , I was standing still.
At one side those words were so warm to me, at another side it wasn't.
_______________________________________

Jungkook's pov

"The king ?" I spoke out thinking about what connection could possibly be there I wondered.

"But I don't think he is a suspicious kind.... I think he is my mom's relative ,as I have seen some pictures of him and my mom in my home"
Perfect now I can start searching for clues from her mom,may be that could be a most possible reason too.

Then everyone became there Sam and other members of our group and we're talking to her while I was thinking.

"So can we get back to our house? Kookie you must be tired too" while grabbing her hand. It isn't that she is my real girlfriend or anything ,but there was a small part of me which hated him holding her. She looked at me like she wanted approval it made me feel better.

"Let us go" I said.

I headed to the library to find more information about the king but I couldn't possibly find anything. He is one off the most successful king but he doesn't have a proper heir.He had a daughter but the details about her wasn't available.

___________________________________

Y/N's pov

I woke up after a good sleep but still Sam was sleeping.So I headed to the dining hall if I could find some coffee.

As I went near I saw a person making coffee

"Oh y/n ,need some coffee ?" Jimin asked and handed me a hot cup of coffee.

"Its really good, you could keep a coffee shop " as I tasted it

"Really?if there is one regular customer like you then sure" he gave full eye smile"

"So how is it with you and Sam " I asked to cut out the awkward silence.

"Its great, I really like her a lot ...but you know except  for the time I asked her out , I really can't express so much to her "

"I am such a coward" he frowned as he swept his hair back in anger.

"Don't be sad, I guess the circumstances weren't good past few days,all were around or with me" I muttered guilty.

"Heyy..you aren't the reason...you are my friend, how can we not be there... To say, you are like my little brother"

"Brother (-.-) ?, I am a girl" I punched his shoulder.

"Oh I am afraid bro" he said as he laughed.

"Ohhh see who is happy , allright just for two days only" Jessica came in and it looked like she was from practice.

"Oh for you to see her happy, yes there is only two days" Jimin answered to her.
The one point about Jessica is she never disses the boys because they are Jin's friends and actually I am the only victim for her to act bossy and stuffs. She left the place being irritated.

"Only two days left , I need to practice hard" I murmured .

"I need to find Jungkook ,Do you know where he is"

"Nope, if you want I can help you for now"Jimin replied and I don't have any other good options but I accepted.we started practicing but my hand was constantly bothering .Sam , V and Jhope came in with refreshments and we're cheering us.
We came back at the time of lunch.

"Jungkook has come back? " I asked RM who was his room and he gestered saying no.

"Where could he be?" I thought to myself.

To Be Continued
______________________________________