The End

Y/N's pov

' give me the potion ' I said to her.she smirked as she knew I would do the same.

"but before I drink....I need to see that Jungkook is okay and so are the others" I told her.

"Ummm sure... this potion takes 5 mins to die ...so you can give your love the potion by yourself and regarding the others ... you know I love Jin ...so I needn't take care of them if you sign this" she showed a paper - a suicide note of mine due to the depression in my life...I scoffed seeing it...if I had to suicide ...I would have been in the tomb for months now.

"Where is Sam " I asked her.

"She? She is in my custody ....now if you can shut your annoying mouth and sign ...it would be better " she said.

I signed it

She handed me the potion.
____________________________________

Jungkook's pov

I was reading a book on 'previous life'

I remember how my father tried to save my mother but he failed. He said my mother was attacked by a fatal disease just like how she had this time.I remember how he cared about her from the day 1 of what I remember. My heart felt like it was in pain even with the thought of loosing her. I kept on reading the book hoping to find someway before it's too late.

"Everyone has their life story repeated ...but the end is always in their hand"
I saw these words . But how can I and when would I know if that was the time .

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and I saw her standing with a tea cup

"Oh is it the tea time already " she smiled at me. I felt happy when she does things like this to me. I wish she was with me forever

"  I said 'i know' because I thought it might be hilarious if I said anything which might accidentally coincide " I smiled giggling a bit and the reaction in her face was priceless...but she seemed sadder.

"What is it why aren't you not replying" I asked and then she suddenly fell while I catched her.

"Y/n" I muttered in a Shakey voice

______________________________

"Jessica come out " I shouted
everyone were shocked and confused as in why I said Jessica.

Sam was standing beside Jimin trying to hide herself.

I pulled her out and pushed her down.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OUT OF MIND" Jimin grabbed my collar while others parted us.

"Where is Y/n...Y/N" Hoseok Hyung called her while It made me hurt even more.

"Ask her" I told and I took my wand to clear out her appearance spell.

As she turned into her TRUESELF , Jimin and Jin got Shocked like others .

"She poisoned my y/n an-and faked it with this suicide note " I told it out.

"What ..what are you saying " Taehyung teared up loudly .

"Where is she "Hoseok  asked.

"Here" a small voice came from behind me . I ran towards her to support her from falling due to weakness while Suga and Hoseok kept Jessica under Suga's wand.

"Are you alright " Taehyung asked her while she nodded slightly.

"Confused huh? Jess.... Your plan was so good.. keeping me as a bait to kill her ...but you forgot one thing....our powers " I told as she gulped in fear.

Flashback

"Y/n" I muttered in a Shakey voice.
I Shaked her to wake up and that's when her bracelet broke. Her breath was still there but not her sense...I could feel her

*Jungkook...I drank the potion to become numb but not die as I knew adding leaves of basils would reduce the venom in this potion .....it's not Sam ..it's Jessica in here ...I had to drink it because I had to save you....don't worry about me...I'm fine*

I rushed to her room to see a suicide not and a messy floor worn out by acid.

_______________________________

"Jungkook I order you to arrest her immediately and- and give her the capital punishment" Jin said .

"Don't...Jin I love you please don't do this to me ...it's all a lie " she shouted as Suga dragged her out.

"Y/n are you okay ?" I asked her and she smiled at me. This is enough ...This is enough for me.

The end

______________________________
So armiesss I am so happy ending the book in this perfect day...my love's bday ...the Jk day❤😍😘...love you all ... comment if you all want an epilogue 😂

 comment if you all want an epilogue 😂

Baby kook for you all😘❤