chapter 12

Y/N's pov

Its the competition day and I haven't met him in theses two days. Fortunately Jimin and others helped me in training. RM told that Jungkook has informed the office that he was taking a break and not to worry about him.

I missed him like a hell ah lot.I had everything but it wasn't complete.

"Y/n ! Fighting!!" Jhope cheered joined by others.

I went to the venue which was the university's stadium/Auditorium a.k.a multipurpose hall.There were tons of people ,I think all the houses were present, seeing all those , I felt a heavy sensation in me.I was nervous, standing under the spotlight.

_______________________________

No one's pov

"This isn't fair , he as a partner , boyfriend should have been there for her" Sam shouted at the boys who were dumbfolded because it was right.

" Sam cool down Jungkook doesn't do anything without reason, I am sure there was something really important" Jimin told as he throwed his arms around angry Sam.

"I am worried about y/n " v told out of the blue "and Jungkook" he told with an awkward look.

Your attention please, the competition will start in a few minutes and we request everyone to be seated .

Thank you

"Okay let's go to support y/n now as jungkook isnt here" RM told but seeing a confused Jin
"Go support your girlfriend , we won't stop you Jin " which made him sigh in relief
"Thankyou RM and please give my part of support to y/n " Jin told and left to Jessica's side.

_______________________________

The match started and eventhough y/n was trying her best , Jessica had the upper hand . Everyone in the arena could see y/n with teary eyes as she was loosing the game.

So the first match was won by Jessica by the score 5:3 and the  next match will be starting after the short break

Y/N's pov

I felt weak and fell . I felt hot fresh tears appearing due to sudden fear
Thats the point where I thought, I shouldn't give up just like that , I definitely don't wanna go. I wiped my tears and went out.

The next game tests their will power and confidence , whoever resists it for longer time will be declared the winner.

There were two professors ready with their wands ready and I was seated in chair in middle of the arena.

"You can do it y/n, just think about us and other good memories ...it will induce to think some bad things in front of you ,but don't loose your mind..be strong" Jimin whispered in my ears as he patted my shoulders.

"We are all with you y/n " someone shouted in the audience side while many cheered and everything was dark like a theatre awaiting for the movie to start.
____________________________

I was standing in what it seemed like a marriage hall. My dad was there extending his hands to walk through the aisle and I was wearing the same beautiful dress my mother wore at hers , I was so confused , everything seem real and what my heart wanted.

I walked with my dad down the aisle and I saw everyone of the bullet proof boys ,Sam, my mom and grandma in the audience side  smiling at me.

I saw Jungkook who was standing like a prince charming in front of me and holded my hand when I went near.I wanted to slap him for leaving me without any information these two days but his pure smile made me forget everything.

"I Jeon jungkook take you as my wife  for my sickness and death" he told .
"Death ?" I gulped ,this wasn't how it was supposed to go , I started breathing heavy and the scene shifted to the bloodsheded house of mine where not only my family but my friends , Jungkook ,each and everyone person I loved where found murdered

" Noo.nooo...no" I frantically said , running away from there and then sudden darkness took over me and I felt it was better so I didn't fight back.

_______________________________

I opened my eyes , I was in the chair with a loads of sweat like I ran through out a day. Seeing Sam and others in front of me  I couldn't stop me from hugging them when my eyes started to tear as I was greatfull for having them.

But the thing is even they started to get teary. I was a little bit confused.

And the winner is Jessica Fernandez Jones

My heart literally sank.
"So it's over I guess" I pulled out words from my mouth and the others were quite and kind of felt bad for me.I gave up too soon.

Mr.Bangsihyuk came to me
"Y/n , I am really sorry " he said with a frowned face.
"But the thing is to make things better we would like to erase all your memories of the university"

"No,I can't " I shouted like a crazy person eventhough he was an elder.The only thing I have is the memory.how can I?

"Is there no other way?" Tae asked.

"I am sorry" he told and two men holded my hands after is gesture.

"Leave me! "I shouted and tried to free myself like child trying to escape from doctors injection needle.

"Stop it " one voice commanded and everyone turned to look.

To be continued
______________________________
The letters typed like these(in bold +italics ) -are to be considered as general announcements/commentary in the competition