chapter 13

Jungkook's pov

In the library

Its been few hours since I started searching information about the king. I went to check the year books of 1989 since there was a mention that the daughter was born in 1971.

Park Chan ....park Jimin? it's a girl thou..Park hyngsik....Park Eun Bi! , she looks so similar to y/n..wait is it her MOM?

It all makes sense now , the only perfect heir alive was y/n's mother , then her. I really need to say this to her right now.

"Did you find out already young man ?" A voice beamed against me.

_______________________________

Jin's pov

"Stop it" it was a really familiar voice for me.A voice I didn't expect here.

"father?" I muttered to myself in confusion as why he was here . Everyone bowed and sat in half knee position.

"No blood of the Park family should be treated like this " he spoke in anger.

Wait blood of the park family? Is she related to the princess who escaped from the castle??...y/n did always look familiar to me , but I didn't guess this.

"She is the princess of the magical world..Do you want to get punished "
he gave a sudden look at me and I lowered my head.

Y/n was already exhausted ,to say both physically and mentally she lost her will power and was too confused.she fainted before all these things could happen . When they took her away by the king's order , everyone were protesting but neither she did knor did I .

"What in the earth happened just now?" Sam cried out while the boys felt so confused.

"She is the king's grand daughter " I spoke looking into all the surprised eyes.

"What?" They asked in a chorus. I took a deep breath and I think it is a time I need to reveal things.

"I have never told you this,I ..am one their member too"

I can pretty well see people around me almost dropping their jaws to the ground in surprise.But somehow I felt Jessica wasn't.

" But you are a Kim ?" RM questioned

"I am adopted and not bounded to their family yet " I told folding my hands and I knew many didn't understand ."bounding means making them a family member legally like soulbinding is marrying.

"Ohh"

"I had the doubts always...that bracelet..it was a family bracelet with the king's and ours but I thought I might have mistaken" Jimin's girlfriend muttered.

"What will happen next?" V asked worriedly.

"Her identity is exposed to everyone and the worst part is the princess are made to be grown in a stricter environment ,they have certain customs and they can't rebel against it...I don't think they would even allow her to come back here"the moment I told all these every one frowned.

"Can you..can you help in any way " Jimin asked with a hope . I couldn't let down it.

"I will try my level best " I spoke out softly.

The palace is everyone's dream place to live , it's beautiful ofcourse but the life there is a misery.From what I have heard her mom was the only person who went against it and faced a lot of consequence for it and then one fine day she escaped from there the day I was adopted .The people there are very narrow minded and thought only that a prince is perfect for the family .My original parents were one of the ministers who died few days ago of my adoption . From that day her mother didn't contact anyone from then .

The fact that I couldn't identify her face at the funeral was because never have I ever seen a picture of her in the palace because it seems the king burned up all her belongings.

"Ohh, Jungkook!"v spoke suddenly and I came out from the deep thoughts. when jungkook came in fully bruised.

" Jessica " Jungkook roared and while others controlled him, Jessica hided behind me and she was looking terrified. I didn't know what was happening around me.

"Calm down " RM tried simmering Jungkook's temper.

__________________________________

Y/N's pov

I opened my eyes , I don't know what happened...but I do remember everything before that.

I was in a very cosy king size bed in a very rich looking room with valuable decorative items like 5/7 star hotel.
When I got down I saw a balcony , the view from there was really amazing .
A well maintainwd garden with many fountains in the beautiful Cresent moon's shadow.

My head was really heavy, I wanted to sleep ... I needed rest,so I just went back to the bed forgetting all the problems in my life.

___________________________________

To be continued
___________________________________
Hey everyone , how have you all been❤...I think this chapter was pretty intense and I have been writing this for 3 days 😂😂...please vote and continue to support ❤❤

With ❤
A/n