chapter 17

Jungkook's pov

"I don't know if the plan is working... I don't see any signs...we are only hurting y/n in vain" Jin sighed .

Our plan was only to make Jessica confess and the only way was Jin not being hers , it would be worst for her if it was y/n.

I was always able to read minds and y/n's is so vulnerable. The moment Jin came to her with a ring I could read her completely. I know that it was for a reason but still my heart hurt seeing her hurt. It is like I  have failed as her love . I felt angry on myself for doing it ,but I only did this for justice for her and her family. I don't want to be dumb like I was at the time of my mom.

I am sorry y/n ..I really am. Just few days , I promise you to make happy .

Just few days only.

"Yaahhh.....idiots...Make Jessica jealous by being with y/n in front of her  instead of keeping a meeting in my naptime" Suga Murmured in between his sleep.

"He is right...It always works with women" RM told and even I think it would work,but... I am a little hesitant to involve y/n in everything , she is already through a lot.

"Is there no other way?" I asked and all the boys looked at me as tears were collecting up in my eyes .

"Jungkookie we have already started this , if it isn't ended properly ....it would be more painful for both of you.. don't worry so much" Jhope told backhugging me followed by Tae and Jimin.
_________________________

Y/N's POV

I felt my throat chocking in sadness. I wanted everything I now heard to be a lie.

There was only way to find the truth and that is to ask him.

I found him in the library reading books as if nothing happened and he closed it as soon as he saw me

"I want to ask you something " he stood there surprised seeing me.

"Everything you did, from the day 1 ...was it because it could boost up your level in the training ?" I asked after a long battle between my heart and mind .All I wanted was a no.

"Is it true ? Is it true ?" I shouted at him not minding I was in a library.

Flash back
I met Jessica in the corridor . Ofcourse, I don't trust her because she helped her mom to kill her own part of family and I know she would do anything to get back Jin.

" Please let me go Jessica ...I am in no mood for your bickering" I told her which I wanted to reach her head straight.

" Don't be so happy that you are engaged to my Jin " seriously? Doesn't she have any other job in the world. I decided to ignore her.

"Do you think Jin loves you or would ever? ...no one loves you in this world...even for Jungkook you were just an assignment " I grabbed her collar when she spoke the last words. Even though I hated the fact he did nothing there is a part of me loving him and hearing her words made my blood boil.

" Oh my god , looks like my little cousin has come to know about reality...let me tell you one thing that reality  is no sweet... If you don't believe me ask him...ask him whether he started to be with you to boost up his level in his training " she pushed my hands away as I stood confused there.

____________________

" Say it's not true ! " I told in a defeated voice he was silent meaning that ...that no one loves me.

"Trust me " those were the only two words came from his mouth

"Yes or no ?" I asked firmly controlling myself,but then it was only a round of silence I received as a reply from him.

I don't want to be the weak y/n who would fall on to the ground and cry...I want to act like how a princess is supposed to..

" I take it as a yes then " I told him coldly .

To Be Continued
_______________________

A/n

A big hii to all the armiesss ❤❤...did you all see the singularity tear comebacktrailer 😲❤❤ Taee was awesome 💛😍😍😍 right?

If you guys have any questions please comment ❤I would love to answer whether it's regarding me or the book💜

Sarangheyo ❤
I p💜rple u all💜💜