Timmy Failure

A/N: Holy smokes, next chapter is the last island chapter. 0_0 The ending will be slightly anticlimactic - it will be luring more to the sequel. More information about the sequel will be revealed later. For now, enjoy this chapter.

Also, I just want to say Home Again takes place before Poptropica Worlds is released, so Alice doesn't know about it yet (I'm not sure if I said that before). Alright, that's all for now. Happy reading!

Curious thoughts began to flood my mind. I hadn't thought about the end before, strangely. But now it was staring me straight in the face - after next island, it was the end. What would happen? Would I leave Poptropica forever? Would I stay in Poptropica and never return? I didn't know. I didn't want to leave Poptropica. It was my home. But at the same time, my house... it was my home too. My mom, Marcus, school... I didn't want to leave all that behind. Poptropica was merely a computer game, after all.

But, for me, it had been so much more. A source of comfort when Dad died. And now it was somewhere where I was special. I thought about the hero business. Was my trouble over? It seemed the whole Zeus-shenanigan was the big highlight of my heroism. What would happen at the end? I didn't know. I felt scared. I sighed. I was tired of being scared. Fear had controlled my life since I couldn't get over a loss. I was crushed. And, even though I had gotten better, I was still crushed. I took a deep breath.

It was time to grow up and move on.

It was time to be brave and face whatever came at me head-on.

Fierce Fox, a boy named Timmy Failure, a girl named Corrina Corrina and myself were standing in front of a house, covered in stinking garbage. A polar bear was to our left, eating garbage out of a bin. A garbage truck was to our right - the obvious cause of the mess.

"I'm going to need a seriously long shower." I grumbled to myself.

"At last, I have proof of your misdeeds, you nefarious huckster!" Timmy Failure spat at Corrina Corrina. He's a boy with blushed skin; frail hair; a red scarf; a white shirt; blue pants; boots. His shirt was covered in mud and a banana peel was covering his right eye. He's from a book series of the same name (yes I have read it). And no, this is not the end (well technically it is but what I mean is it's not the part where we get the medallion). Unlike other Poptropica islands, the end is shown first, and then the story starts.

"What are you talking about?" Corrina Corrina asked. She has pale skin; black hair with a red ribbon; a pale blue jumper; a black skirt; white shoes. Her clothes were covered in muck. "I was trying to help you!"

"Save it for the magistrate," Timmy scoffed. "You'll be in shackles for the rest of your natural life!"

"I don't have time for this," Corrina Corrina snorted. "Good luck washing off the garbage stink." She stormed off.

"Joke's on her," Timmy said, facing us. "Garbage stink is the ideal olfactory camouflage." I stared at him. He had a cartoonish, drawing-like appearance, similar to the Diary of a Wimpy Kid islands. Go look the Timmy Failure books up if you want exact details. "That kind of advanced detective technique is why I was able to solve this case in the first place, totally unassisted."

"Wait just one minute," Fierce Fox spoke up. "You didn't solve this case by yourself."

"Of course I did!" Timmy retorted. "I'm the greatest detective alive. My case notes prove it."

"That's not how I remember it," Fierce Fox retorted, looking away. "That's not how I remember it at all..." Cut to black. The screen read, earlier. Fierce Fox and I appeared on a street, which is full of cartoonish buildings. We headed left, passing a bush. Inside that bush was Timmy Failure, his head poked out.