13 | take 5

(A/N: Double update! But this is just a filler chapter guys, so don't expect something great)

Kiara had given me two days off from shooting because she had to film some sequences with the other actors and frankly, I wasn't needed.
I was glad she did, because I needed some time off to clear my mind, which was going into overdrive.

All I could think of since that day was the fact that I'd just kissed my ex best friend, the guy I loved, and had been wanting to kiss since junior year of high school. I should have been happy, but everything had changed now. I was sure I hated him, but after the kiss, all my long-buried feelings about him came rushing back.

I had always wondered if I'd really been able to get over Tyler. I'd tried to convince myself I had, by kissing a couple of guys in college and going on some dates. But I'd never had a serious boyfriend. I'd always thought Tyler would be my first and only boyfriend, but I had to let go of that dream years back. So then, why was I getting all these feelings in my chest once more?

While kissing Tyler, I'd felt a lot of emotions but I hadn't really fully registered anything. But as I reached home, my mind and heart both arrived at the same place, I registered everything properly and freaked out completely. I'd called Paris and told her everything and even she'd freaked out. She had started yelling and screaming in my ear, singing some sappy love song as well. After a while I told her to shut the hell up and hung up.

My mind and heart were in a raging conflict. My brain was telling me to stop and be realistic. The kiss was fake, it meant nothing. It was acting.
But my heart said no, it wasn't. At least, from my side it wasn't. I'd kissed Tyler truly and meant it, I realised. I was sure he hadn't meant any of it though, and that was what hurt me the most. But he'd hurt me enough already, and I wouldn't let him do it again.

But could I get over the fact that I'd just kissed Tyler? Tyler freaking Callahan? No way.

God, one stupid, not to mention, fake kiss, and I was already a mess.