23 | take 3

Paris was screaming into my ear like a lunatic, when I mentioned the flower crown thing. I mean, yeah, even I was pretty overwhelmed and happy to say the least, but Paris was always over-the-top.

"Liz, why don't you just kiss him already, girl?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Are you insane? Aren't you the one who told me to bite his head off when I met him first?"

"That was beforeeeee! But now he's soooo different!"

I sighed. That he was.

The next day, I went to the shooting location. This time, it was at a bar. My character, Hope, was supposed to search for Sky in this bar.

Kiara waved at me as I entered the bar. The shooting equipment had been set up and the area had been marked off limits to visitors. Only some extras had been hired to act as bartenders and other people at the bar.

I'd seldom been to a bar. I'd only been here a couple of times with Paris and some of her male friends. I'd never really liked the place. But this time it was different. I was here for work.

I walked over to Kiara. "What's up?"

She smiled. "Hey, just supervising the crew. Jackie was looking for you, by the way."

I raised my eyebrows. "Really? Okay, I'll head over to her."

I went over to where she was standing with her back to me. I tapped her shoulder and when she turned around, a smile lit her beautiful features.

"Oh, Liz, I was looking for you everywhere!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I heard. So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I just wanted to ask how things are with Tyler. You know, he seemed pretty happy when he came for the shoot yesterday. Today he doesn't have any scenes, so he won't come, but I was wondering what's up to make him that happy. I didn't find time to ask him, so I'm asking you now. I'm guessing it has something to do with you."

I blushed. How could she guess so easily? Man, she must be really sharp.

"Um, yeah, we sorta made up and now we're friends again."

Jackie snorted. "That's old news. What happened recently girl? Tell me, I really wanna know. I ship Lizler."

I stared at her. "Lizler? Jackie, can you hear yourself right now? You sound like a delusional fangirl."

She waved my comment aside. "Doesn't matter what I sound like. Tell me."

"Nothing romantic is going on between us, Jackie. Trust me. We just became friends again, and I spent the day at his house two days back. I met his parents after a long time, and we had pizza."

I left out the part about the flower crown, because god knows what she would assume if I told her that.

Jackie started acting a lot like Paris and I sighed. It seemed I always managed to befriend crazy people.

I left her after making her calm down and walked over to Leah. We chatted for a while and then the shoot began.

After three hours, we were finally wrapped up with the bar scene and everyone heaved a sigh of relief. Now almost the entire film was over. Only a couple more scenes were left. I was seriously feeling bad about it. It had been stressful and required a lot of work, commitment and effort, and granted, there was no going back now. Kiara had assured me I'd get many more offers once other directors saw my performance. I doubted that, but coming from a renowned filmmaker like Kiara, that really was something.

But the end of Save Yourself meant the end of the fun times I had with Kiara, Jackie, Johann and the rest of the cast and crew. Even Matt. I'd miss them a lot. Hopefully we'd collaborate more in future.

But what I was scared of the most was my and Tyler's fragile relationship. It had been mended because of this film, and now that it was coming to an end, soon Tyler would move away and go back to LA, live his glitzy life and be too busy to think of me. I'd be in the spotlight too, attending promos, and talk shows and interviews. Maybe hopefully, doing more films. We'd go our own separate ways after the film and a few promos and screenings. Maybe we'd meet again or co-star again later on, but how would that guarantee us a stable friendship? Would we be able to keep in touch no matter what? I seriously doubted it.

I didn't even want to think of my love for Tyler. I still believed I was hopelessly in love with him; so when we went our separate ways, how would I deal with it? Even if we did keep contact, would the media not barge in on our relationship, and make a mountain out of a molehill? I might not be scared of the paparazzi but I definitely despised them.

With all these thoughts, fears and apprehension in mind, I walked over to my car, about to get in, when I heard my phone ring. I saw who it was and picked up.

"'Sup?"
"I'm at your house right now."
"What?"
"You heard me. Your parents called mine and invited us over. Now we're about to have lasagna for dinner and you're required to come as fast as you can. Sharon says she's sorry for making it so short notice."

I was fuming. Sorry my foot! Couldn't they have given me a heads up, instead of letting the guest call me and inform me? Granted, Ty was more of family than a guest, and so were his parents, but still! They were coming after such a long time, and that was how my parents planned to inform me?

I gritted my teeth. "Tell my parents I'm coming, and I'm not coming in a rainbows and sunshine mood."

I heard Ty chuckle before I hung up.

(A/N: so here's the next chapter! Not much happening though, it's just a filler. And I should be informing you guys that this story will not be too long. Not many chapters left probably. I can't say for sure, but I haven't got much time on my hands. Summer break is fast coming to an end, and once school reopens, all hell will break loose! So I'm trying to complete the story before mid June.
And, please don't forget to vote and comment!)