Introduction

(picture of Maybree above)

Hi, I am Maybree Soul and I'm an omega. My family and my pack hates me because I'm a hybrid. Oh, you are probably why I said pack and hybrid. Well, I'm a mixed between a werewolf and wereleopard.

I am 16 years old and I'm 6 feet and 5 inches tall. Yeah, I know I'm tall for a girl. I live in a small town called California and the pack that runs it is called the Bloodmoon Pack. I'm underweight for my age because my pack used to not feed me. I live with my grandpa at the edge of the pack's border now. I work a tattoo shop and a coffee shop and I don't mean starbocks. The tattoo shop and the coffee shop are right by each other and ran by a gay couple. Their names are Mark and Calvin. Mark runs the tattoo shop and Calvin run the coffee shop. I see Mark and Calvin as parents to me. Calvin and Mark are from the Cresent Blood Pack. Their pack is runned by the werewolf king himself.

And this my story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope you guys or girls like the introduction. Heres a little warning for other chapters. I cuss a lot not just a little a bit I mean a LOT. Just a warning for other chapters. Hope you guys like it. Okay to all the girls reading this I'm truly sorry for calling you guys but its just a habit. I am a girl too and I have a lot of guy friends so it just a habit. So I am truly sorry if you are offended by me calling you that. See til next time.